guesses on my hba1c

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's absolutely amazing Loubie! :D I just did a little dance of joy for you!!!! Well done, I'm totally chuffed for you 🙂

video please northe video!! Lou i can stopped smilling for you hun x

To put it in perspective, I was 11.8% at diagnosis with severe DKA (is there any other type?), and came down to 6.7% a couple of months later. But I never had any of the problems that you have had Lou, and I was going from no insulin to as much as I needed. What a transformation since you have joined us 🙂

well done!

You're officially a better diabetic than me 😛

haha nah sam we are just different 🙂 and doc said i'm def type 2 cause i didn't take insulin for 2 years and didn't go into dka. Also going to put me on metformin 🙂 i'm so pleased. Doc said even he had to do a double take at results :D

Im gonna guess at 9.5, and hope that its lower 🙂

Came in late again! (sorry) Amazing result though!

haha nah sam we are just different 🙂 and doc said i'm def type 2 cause i didn't take insulin for 2 years and didn't go into dka. Also going to put me on metformin 🙂 i'm so pleased. Doc said even he had to do a double take at results :D

so basically Lou you have been on the wrong meds for years ??? welcome to your life as a T2 !! no more insulin??

still gotta take insulin but its good not to be in limbo

You are sure that you weren't just peeking at the figure in front of the doc when he was telling you that you were 9.9? :D

Andy

p.s. Being serious though, well done on the 6.6!! 🙂

thas fantastic news Loubie! Well done.

Wow thats fantastic, well done :D x

awesome go girl!!! x

OMG!!!

That is an amazing result. You should be really proud of yourself.

Wow you should be so pleased with yourself! all your hard work has paid off. I can't believe what a huge reduction you've had in 6 months that is just amazing xxx

That is fantastic, well done Loubie! I'm so impressed with your attitude and the way you have turned things around. Great news!

that is a fantastic drop, well done, you should be very proud of yourself 🙂 what exactly did you do? was it the usual lifestyle change? i'd be interested to know, thanks

that is a fantastic drop, well done, you should be very proud of yourself 🙂 what exactly did you do? was it the usual lifestyle change? i'd be interested to know, thanks

All I did was use you guys & your different fountains of knowledge and experiences and advice! Without you I couldn't of done it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back