Guess my HBA1C???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah o yes profiteroles yummmm...am going to the harvester tonight with some friends so will have some profiteroles there hehe..

AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 🙂

hahah o yes profiteroles yummmm...am going to the harvester tonight with some friends so will have some profiteroles there hehe..

AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY 🙂

Good hun im so pleased it is such a great achievement considering you where so worried its all turned out good in the end xxx

I had to ask her to repeat it cos I was sooo shocked, i expected a lil drop because of the pump but not a massive one like that, am thrilled 🙂 I shall get a picture of me with the profiteroles hehehe

xxx

I had to ask her to repeat it cos I was sooo shocked, i expected a lil drop because of the pump but not a massive one like that, am thrilled 🙂 I shall get a picture of me with the profiteroles hehehe

xxx

lol go on rub it in why dont you

OMG YOU GUYS!!!! Just phoned for my hba1c which consists of 2 months MDI and 1 month pump....7.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a drop of a WHOLLLLEEEEE percent 🙂

Am sooooo mega happy, how shd I celebrate??? O and who guessed right???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant Shelley! Keep up the good work and who knows what it might be next time? Well done Poppy too!:D

Thanks Northe' am sooo happy...dunno what to treat poppy with to say thank you??? hmmmmmm

hahah shes gone off of her pyjamas (phone socks) but i might get her a new set anyway heheh...fussy mare she is!

hahah shes gone off of her pyjamas (phone socks) but i might get her a new set anyway heheh...fussy mare she is!

Whats she like eh she must get this fussiness of her owner i reckon 😉

hahahah yep shes high maintenance just like her mummy 🙄

yay well done shelley :D *boogies and offers you a glass of vino*

Poppy the Pump has come up trumps,
By lowering Shelley's levels,
Now she's off to munch on a Harvester lunch
And some creamy and chocolatey devils!

:D

profiteroles.jpg

Northe' youre the best 🙂 am gonna print this out to keep....bless ya!!!!!!!

Unfortunately not going for dinner till 7.30pm but I promise to eat them out of profiteroles hehe!

Northe' youre the best 🙂 am gonna print this out to keep....bless ya!!!!!!!

Unfortunately not going for dinner till 7.30pm but I promise to eat them out of profiteroles hehe!

Poppy the Pump has come up trumps,
By lowering Shelley's levels,
Now she's on to a winner at a Harvester dinner
And some creamy and chocolatey devils!

:D

profiteroles.jpg

what a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

profiteroles yum yum!!!

I kept my promise with the profiteroles 🙂 just cant seem to upload the pic into this message :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back