Guess my HBA1C???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all, have had poppy for 5 weeks now and due to my dafne follow up I have been bullied into having a hba1c done...

Sooooo I was 8.3% last august and Poppy is drastically bringing down my levels already, but obs I have just under 2 months of pre pump in my hba1c too with dawn phenom etc...

What dya reckon it will be when i get the results on friday????????

Well Shell as it is your first being on the pump and it is your frst since august? I will go for 6.9%

I will have a guess at 7.1

I love u guys....my target for myself for 2010 is 7.5% but am just worried that my two months of MDI included in this HBA1c I am waiting for will let my number down!!!! xxx

7.5% I reckon, as your pre-pump part probably wasn't great (hence the pump!)🙂

I will go for 7.4 - how long do you have to wait for the results?

any decrease wd be amazing, am just annoyed they wont let me wait until i have had 3 whole months on the pump grrrr!!!!!

COME ON 7.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you shell, like you say any drop is good ....keep thinking possitive 🙂

mmmmmmmmmmmmm profiteroles 🙂 hehehehheheheeheheheh OF COURSE I AM HAVING THEM AGAIN YUMMMMMMMMM!!!

I will phone friday and hopefully get my results, had the blood test yesterday...

My personal guess is 8.0% but whatever it is just really hope it has dropped or it will be motivation zero for me!!! x

I'm going to go for 7.8%, hope it's lower though.

I too am going for 7.8 if its allowed. Only because my hba1c came down by 0.5% in the same time as you have had pumping!! 9hope its lower for you though!) 🙂

Nah, shelly and viki's level were fine after the profiteroles, it was mine that went crazy!

I'll go for 7.9 if noones grabbed it already???

7.4% perhaps?

OMG YOU GUYS!!!! Just phoned for my hba1c which consists of 2 months MDI and 1 month pump....7.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a drop of a WHOLLLLEEEEE percent 🙂

Am sooooo mega happy, how shd I celebrate??? O and who guessed right???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG YOU GUYS!!!! Just phoned for my hba1c which consists of 2 months MDI and 1 month pump....7.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a drop of a WHOLLLLEEEEE percent 🙂

Am sooooo mega happy, how shd I celebrate??? O and who guessed right???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOOOOOOOOO noone got 7.3 but Alison and rachel said 7.4 lol well done hun thats really brill
I guess its time to get down to tesco for a profiteroles hit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back