got my new nintendo wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've had Wii Fit, but neglected it! I've now purchased Wii Fit Plus (Game Only) for ?12 from Amazon and am hoping to use it more often.

My other favourite games are Wii Sports, Mario Kart, Skate It (use your Wii Fit board as a skateboard), Guitar Hero and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex.

For the best game prices, check out http://www.gamestracker.com

Enjoy your Wii!

NiVZ

another great game i bought was just dance, i didnt think id be interested in it but my daughters presueded me to buy it. glad i did, its brill. me an my daughters play it every day an its a great excercise 🙂

yayyyy so you finally took the plunge and got it , my son is after just dance for his birthday, the wii got hammered while they was no internet we were on it every day its such great fun.

Hi Well i see yur a sota new dignosed, and yuu r on similar insulin to me, im on Novo Mix30(In the morning) Novo Rapid (depending on my sugar level when i finished eating lunch and for defo when i finished dinner) and Levimir (before i go to bed) I got Dignosed With Diabetes Feb 2009 On my Mum B-day How great was tht! But juss be strong and you will prbz feel a lil depressed (i juss recently went through tht) but you will get through it with the help of your friends and family.

Hi

I swear by the My fitness coach. It is as good as an aerobics class. you don't need the board - and you can select what equipment you have.
I have progressed from this to actual classes now where I have met some fabulous people.

yayyyy so you finally took the plunge and got it , my son is after just dance for his birthday, the wii got hammered while they was no internet we were on it every day its such great fun.

hi steff, yeah got it about 3 weeks ago. i absolutly love it, money well spent i say. i do my workout on it every day and the just dance is brilliant, i do it with my 3 daughters, the dance moves are great and not very hard to learn, cotten eye joe is a hit in our house 🙂 i think your son would realy enjoy it, and yourself. xxx

hi steff, yeah got it about 3 weeks ago. i absolutly love it, money well spent i say. i do my workout on it every day and the just dance is brilliant, i do it with my 3 daughters, the dance moves are great and not very hard to learn, cotten eye joe is a hit in our house 🙂 i think your son would realy enjoy it, and yourself. xxx

excellent sounds good,better then the electric guitar and drum kit he had on his birthday list lol.xx

Hi

I swear by the My fitness coach. It is as good as an aerobics class. you don't need the board - and you can select what equipment you have.
I have progressed from this to actual classes now where I have met some fabulous people.

hi lucy. i use wii fit active which is good aswel. you can pick what routines you want to do anything from running to playing volleyball to upper arm excersises ect your instuctor takes you through it all so you never left to just get on with it. is the fitness coach the one with the wee camera? was temped to get that one aswel xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back