Girls only please, sorry guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for me it is.. Doc reckons its something to do with my ovaries..possible cysts of somekind which is causing the pain rather than "period pain" as such

they kept them there when they took my womb out during the hysterectomy because i was so young having it done and felt the risk of ovarian cancer was low

There is the option to have them taken out but that would put me straight into the menapause.. im only 34 now but would probably be happier having them removed as they have no real function, yet, i could still "get" the ovarian cancer.

Apparently.... a quarter of all women will get some kind of cancer so my belief is that if they are taken away, my risk should be a tad lower?............... and would stop the pain!

Last edited:
my periods don't affect my sugars as far as I'm aware but when you're pregnant they're all over the place

Oh boy are you right, all over the place, Driving me mad.

And with peroids i would get low blood sugars, good for when you want to eat chocolate 🙂

xx

dont think my period affects me very much accept that i crave junk food like chocolate which ive always craved but now cant have :(

Not sure about monthly stuff - but despite lax control back then I still got pregnant - far too easily the first time and the second in the first month of trying, keep it in mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back