Frequency of lancets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone, i must get into the habit of changing more often then

Oooh, I thought I was being really naughty only changing every 4 or 5 or 6 times, but seems it's the popular way to go, and I may even be one of the more frequent changers, lol.

Didn't someone post pics in the last few months, of what the end of the lancet looks look, magnified X times, showing why you really should change after every test? It was quite scary at the time, but obviously I've blanked it out of my mind now, lol.

xx

Didn't someone post pics in the last few months, of what the end of the lancet looks look, magnified X times, showing why you really should change after every test? It was quite scary at the time, but obviously I've blanked it out of my mind now, lol.

xx

you mean this? 😛

Needles.jpg

Lol, that's bad enough, bt I seem to remember the pic was of hugely magnified bacteria? maybe I'm wrong..........

xx

I am really bad I leave my lancet in for probably months at a time.. and I have recently started using the same needle for my insulin injections, when I am depressed I just don't give a damn and use the same needle, when it hurts I change it... when I change my levemir cartridge I change my needle (1 cartridge lasts 1.5 days) and when I start a new Novorapid pen I change my needle.

Lol, that's bad enough, bt I seem to remember the pic was of hugely magnified bacteria? maybe I'm wrong..........

xx

yeah ive seen that pic before. I can't find it on google though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back