Forxiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healthier

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello

I have just started taking forxiga and wow I feel so emotional , irritable and teary , I started it last Friday.
I’m hoping it will settled down.
Hate new meds.
but grateful that I can get them.

anyone else experienced this please?

thank you

Hello

I have just started taking forxiga and wow I feel so emotional , irritable and teary , I started it last Friday.
I’m hoping it will settled down.
Hate new meds.
but grateful that I can get them.

anyone else experienced this please?

thank you
I started taking it about 6 weeks ago. The only side effect I have noted is that I need to pee a little more frequently, but I was expecting that.

Hello yes Iv definitely got that effect, thank you for letting me know ..🙂 I had the vaccine sane tome I started then maybe it’s that that’s affecting me instead , my sugars were already high :/

I'm on Empagliflozin, never really noticed any side effects from it.

Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling irritable and emotional @Healthier

I’ve not taken Forxiga, but I recognise those symptoms from my reaction to high BG levels. No idea if that’s the case for you!

I think @Stitch147 was on one of the gliflozins, but I don’t know if it was Forxiga.

Hope things settle down for you.

There are a few experiences from various members here:

Thank you so much 🙂

I only took empagliflozin for a week but didn’t have this side effect. Have you been drinking plenty as dehydration could make you feel a bit rubbish, or have your blood sugars changed as that could make you feel different too. If it doesn’t settle though, go back and speak about it.

I only took empagliflozin for a week but didn’t have this side effect. Have you been drinking plenty as dehydration could make you feel a bit rubbish, or have your blood sugars changed as that could make you feel different too. If it doesn’t settle though, go back and speak about it.
Thank you Lucy I have been really thirsty but yes have bern drinking more too. Thank you

PS I am now having lady problems:/ treatment not worked , not good :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back