Forum's 2nd birthday meet - 13th November 2010, London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi everyone! Well the meet is two weeks today, so it would be great to see as many people as are able to turn up on the day! So far my list has the following attendees:

Northerner
teapot8909
caroleann
Hazel
shiv
TomH
gail1
Lewy
smile4loubie
Barb
Sugarbum
sofaraway
scootdevon
Joe and his boss from DUK
RachelT
Relles
brightontez
glodee
lawlessd (maybe!)
Rossi Mac (probably, potentially, maybe, perhaps!)
katie
Squidge63
Johnar
Andy HB
Snjstar

We will be meeting in the Shakespeare's Head Wetherspoon's pub from 12 midday:

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/shakespeares-head

All are welcome, including friends, partners, relatives etc.! There's no formal plan, just getting to put faces to names and have a good old chinwag about life, the universe and everything. The pub is large, so should be able to cater for us all, plus it has the usual extensive and reasonably priced menu available at most Wetherspoons pubs (and the beer is cheap!). Profiteroles are optional! 🙂

Please let me know if you're not on the above list, but hope to attend, and I'll update the list. If anyone has any questions, let me know. Looking forward to seeing you all! :D

Last edited:
Just been looking at the menu, methinks I may be a bad diabetic for the day look what they do mmmmmmmm

Profiteroles V
Filled with soft vanilla-flavour
ice cream and topped with
Belgian chocolate sauce.

Am so looking forward to meeting you lot and putting names to faces
gail

Just been looking at the menu, methinks I may be a bad diabetic for the day look what they do mmmmmmmm

Profiteroles V
Filled with soft vanilla-flavour
ice cream and topped with
Belgian chocolate sauce.

Am so looking forward to meeting you lot and putting names to faces
gail

Do you mean you might be tempted by some of these...:D

shelleyamyviki.jpg

Do you mean you might be tempted by some of these...

MIGHT BE HA HA come to aunty gail you nice tempting things

Next year im there!! not 13th though thats our wedding anniversary. Ill bring baby too 🙂 xxx

Next year im there!! not 13th though thats our wedding anniversary. Ill bring baby too 🙂 xxx

Wonderful! 🙂 It will be the nearest Saturday to November 14th, which will be the 12th November next year 🙂

Unfortunetly i will be unable to come to the meet i am extremely gutted like you would not believe but things at home are really tight spends wise so i had to weigh up the situation and im afraid we just cant afford it, sorry to everyone i was really really looking forward to this. :(:(

p.s Gail you will have to hold onto them parsnip crisps for another time.

Unfortunetly i will be unable to come to the meet i am extremely gutted like you would not believe but things at home are really tight spends wise so i had to weigh up the situation and im afraid we just cant afford it, sorry to everyone i was really really looking forward to this. :(:(

p.s Gail you will have to hold onto them parsnip crisps for another time.

So sorry to hear this Steffie, you will be missed. We'll be sure to raise a glass to you and make sure lots of pictures are taken! 🙂

Im sorry to hear that you cant come hunnie. Will hang onto the crisps well i will stuff my face with them.Will have a drink or two for you and maybe something bad and sugary. Looking forward to seeing you at another meet
Take care
xxxxxx
gail

Im sorry to hear that you cant come hunnie. Will hang onto the crisps well i will stuff my face with them.Will have a drink or two for you and maybe something bad and sugary. Looking forward to seeing you at another meet
Take care
xxxxxx
gail

LOL thanks Gail i'm sure they will be a meet in the future where we can meet x

See - this is what I get for not logging in!! I nearly missed this! 😱
Would love to come & meet you all at last!
G

would love to come but dont think I can its a bit far when I havent been to good and carnt get hubby to come with me. But if you have one up this way CUMBRIA I will be there.

would love to come but dont think I can its a bit far when I havent been to good and carnt get hubby to come with me. But if you have one up this way CUMBRIA I will be there.

There will hopefully be one up in York or Manchester (or possibly both), I think it will be next year though. 🙂

thanks I am going to phone my Dad tonight and with a bit of look he might come with me. Hes type 2 but never been on this site Ill have to get him on.

thanks I am going to phone my Dad tonight and with a bit of look he might come with me. Hes type 2 but never been on this site Ill have to get him on.

The more the merrier - he will be more than welcome 🙂

Hi everyone! Well the meet is two weeks today, so it would be great to see as many people as are able to turn up on the day! So far my list has the following attendees:

Northerner
teapot8909
caroleann
Hazel
aymes (hopefully)
shiv
TomH
gail1
Lewy
Shelb1UK
smile4loubie
Barb
Sugarbum
sofaraway
scootdevon
Joe and his boss from DUK
RachelT
Ypauly (hopefully)
Relles
brightontez
glodee

We will be meeting in the Shakespeare's Head Wetherspoon's pub from 12 midday:

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/shakespeares-head

All are welcome, including friends, partners, relatives etc.! There's no formal plan, just getting to put faces to names and have a good old chinwag about life, the universe and everything. The pub is large, so should be able to cater for us all, plus it has the usual extensive and reasonably priced menu available at most Wetherspoons pubs (and the beer is cheap!). Profiteroles are optional! 🙂

Please let me know if you're not on the above list, but hope to attend, and I'll update the list. If anyone has any questions, let me know. Looking forward to seeing you all! :D

Hey lovely forum ppl 🙂 just to say I am a maybe for this...but should be able to confirm in the next few days...2 years already....wowsers!!!! havent had a chance to read the thread but is anyone making a cake or bringing party poppers :0) x x x x x x

party poppers thats an idea

Yeah I'm a defo maybe should be, Lawlessd is also a maybe I think have txted him, but not sure...

Hope to see you at a bar soon

Rossi 🙂

Hey lovely forum ppl 🙂 just to say I am a maybe for this...but should be able to confirm in the next few days...2 years already....wowsers!!!! havent had a chance to read the thread but is anyone making a cake or bringing party poppers :0) x x x x x x

Dude- I see you have confirmed you are attending the North Ldn diabetes meet on the same day on the FB. Was wondering if you had clocked they are both on the same day (sorry- I hope that doesnt sound like I am making out you are thick- just busy!). Ive decided to go for the forum meet xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back