Forum's 1st Official Birthday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to us all!:D

I joined in about January i think - so glad i did - everyone on here has helped us get through this past year or so and i know i would have found things much harder without you all.

Lovely words John.

Northerner - just wanted to say i think your doing an amazing job with the forum and have dealt with some tricky situations admirably!🙂Bev

Happy Birthday to yoooooou
Happy Birthday to yoooooooooou
Happy Birthday dear FORUM!
Happy Birthday to yoooooooou

This place is awesome, and everyone here is so wonderful and helpful. If it weren't for you lot, I'd still be stumbling around in the dark with everything and still rebelling hugely! So thankYOU all! *massive hugs*

happy birthday this place is great 😉 and heres to many more years

Happy birthday, forum 🙂 I have only just joined recently but already the forum is invaluable. xxx

Happy birthday forum and what a fab place to be.

The only reason I joined this forum was in my head to 'police it'. How awful is that. Not 'police' any members but DUK. I was sick of DUK taking credit for things that other groups have been involved in and on their fb page they took credit for all sorts of things and a bunch of us mums would jump straight in and tell them what was what (you can imagine). I was told there was a lady on here who needed help and could any of us mums help so I logged in and realised it was a DUK site and from then thought I would just read and watch.

However what I didn't expect to happen at all was to get to know you all. That was never the plan. I log in all the time now, actually I think I am logged in all the time that my computer is turned on and if I don't get to log in, I only go and miss you all lots.

So instead of acting big and hard and not messaging, I now find myself watching and waiting for the next message from someone that I can answer and say hi.

So thanks to all of you for being friends and helping each other, what a fab place to be. xxx

I'm not really sure where I found out about this forum i'm sure I wasn't a DUK member at that time, maybe I saw it on the website though. I am so glad that I joined though.
I joined in the November 3 days after the site launched, remember there only being about 3 threads at that time. Been great to see how this place has grown

Happy Birthday forum!

I've said what I feel so many times, but why not again: I joined I think in about Jan or Feb of this year, only a couple of months after my son's diagnosis.

A sense of community and understanding and belonging was the last thing I expected. Or, as a friend of mine says, the kindness of strangers.

I got all that and more, and I have come to value this place hugely. I feel part of it, too, and like I can make a contribution.

What an achievement! Thanks to all the balanced moderators, and all the goodwill of everyone. From the heart.

xxoo

This is a great forum and everyone is so genuine and really willing to help.

I am a new person to the site but already I feel that I have made friends and everyone has been so supportive its untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back