flu jab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I had the seasonal one, i didnt have any problems at all.

Had the swine flu one on saturday morning and my arm is now quite swollen, red, tender and itchy. It said in the leaflet that these were quite common side affects. Strange though, when the seasonal one was fine!!

Yes, my arm is still sore from Saturday, although you can't see anything. Worst thing is, I normally sleep on my side - and on that side - so I've had a couple of very restless nights!:(

Yes, my arm is still sore from Saturday, although you can't see anything. Worst thing is, I normally sleep on my side - and on that side - so I've had a couple of very restless nights!:(

Yes, me too! I sleep on that side so really struggling at the moment. Ice seems to soothe it but it's far too cold for that.

Really battling the high sugars today, just tested at 17.6 😱 My control's been really good recently so feel really really rough with it. Would go home early but waiting for a parcel at work which I really don't want to miss (I'm the only one in my office) so trying to stick it out. Have no way of knowing if the high sugars are because of the jab or if I'm sickening for something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back