First eye screening tomorrow, slightly nervous…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, just say you’ve heard younger people often don’t need the drops and can you try that if they start talking about putting them in. The only difference is that i just have to close my eyes properly between the photos for a few moments so that my pupils grow again. It can feel a bit weird sitting in an appointment talking to the person doing the photos whilst sat with my eyes closed! Good luck 🙂

Sounds good, just say you’ve heard younger people often don’t need the drops and can you try that if they start talking about putting them in. The only difference is that i just have to close my eyes properly between the photos for a few moments so that my pupils grow again. It can feel a bit weird sitting in an appointment talking to the person doing the photos whilst sat with my eyes closed! Good luck 🙂
Thanks! I have photos taken of the back of my eye at every opticians appointment (I wear glasses) but they never use drops then but that’s not diabetes related

Hope you have a good result.

SUNGLASSES. The most popular advice. You might look like Bono wearing sunglasses in winter, who cares its your eyes. Had mine last week, forget how many i've had but seriously nothing to worry about whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back