feet question

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all can i ask if anyone suffers from dry skin on their feet and if you do what cream or treatment do you find most helpful
i suffer from dry skin and the foot dr{cant spell the proper name lol} said to rub a moistureing cream on them but the cream i am using doesnt seem to be working . thanks guys

Hi

My Diabetes Nurse suggested Aqueous Cream for dry skin. It is cheaper than the usual foot creams and E45. You can buy a 500gm tub in Superdrug or Boots the Chemists for approx ?2.99 (may have gone up in price). I think you may also be able to get it on prescription, so perhaps ask your GP. It is great for dry hands too!!

Sugarmouse

Has anyone else tried grapeseed oil? its particularly good for skin regeneration which helps if your skin tends to become dry 🙂

My doc said White Soft Parraffin, but i ignore him and use E45, when i remember...I've seen WSP many times, it's vile, i'm not putting than on my feet four times daily!! I think i might try the Lush stuff, i love Lush stuff and having a nice smell might encourage me to apply it more often.

Once again folks, i'm an embarrassment to the pharmaceutial tech profession, don't do as i do, do as i say! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back