Feeling scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tempted to ripe this one out as ifs feealknv hurtkng my skin but can't do that.
Some people do find that the Libre isn’t accurate for them.
Yeah me the same sensor will sometimes be byf sometimes not be. Plus they mevef last for me

I'm also coming down with which might not be also be a factor.

Have you taken an antihistamine if it’s hurting your skin? I have to take one every day that I wear a libre.

Hopefully there again I can stop using it again I can't trust something that's going to be acurfate one mintie then way out the next.

I difaitty wiudnt feek safe compettely trusting it a work. I need to know where I actualy am and I not just hope that's it right and bot being funny in that monent

I don't think that I can even trust it for trends

The graph is a good record of accuracy. That's what the graph is for
It doesn't show you weather it's acute against your finger picks and right nows it's not it's saying 9.9 and steady its 8.0 I no that some people think thats aceetple i dont i can deal with it maybe being on out but almost two i just dont feel safe

When you do a finger test do you record that number as a 'note' in the Libre link app?
That way you can follow the accuracy against finger testing for the life of the sensor.
Oh right that's thing accurate sometimes not at others how can I trust it and also if I do drop rapidly it's not going to keep up.

Im going to call today anyway because other wise it's just going to stess me out I thought I found a a souatkon to it it turned out not. No but for other time because then it could say a 5 is actually a 3 I don't think being 2 or 3 which is was yesterday even is acceolte because a 5 or 6 ccoud then be a 3. It's just causing me stress again so go ring to ring I think for now until new guidelines come into play i think. That's the thing when it's saying 5s or even 6s sometimes i feel need to finder prick to make sure its right and im not low.

Yeah in loojing for them to allow me off it again anyway until I can get sonthing else because if its going to cause me stress then there'ss no point.

Every time you do a finger test record that number in your Libre link app, like you can see in the last post. Use that that information to help you gauge the accuracy of your Libre graph.
I'm still looking to stop as it is causing me stress. So if they call back I might not be using it from today anyway.

The Libre is to help you monitor your glucose level, meditation might help you calm your mind
Yeah it does it opposite for me so until I can get something else I think i might feel safer going by finger pricks. The axeity of li the libre was reason I was taking a break in thd first place.

Yeah in loojing for them to allow me off it again anyway until I can get sonthing else because if its going to cause me stress then there'ss no point.

Sorry you’ve been having a tough time with Libre @rayray119 :(

Hope your nurse understands how the variation from fingerpricks you are seeing is making you feel.

At the end of the day, these devices only work when people find them helpful, and they can use them to improve their management and experience of living with diabetes.

Sorry you’ve been having a tough time with Libre @rayray119 :(

Hope your nurse understands how the variation from fingerpricks you are seeing is making you feel.

At the end of the day, these devices only work when people find them helpful, and they can use them to improve their management and experience of living with diabetes.
Yeah I was its more hit and miss(when it didn't fial) it would be really close then all of sudden far out so i was never sure when to trust it and when not to.

I managed to get a phone call with someone from my team today and they agreed for not use it again so im back off it for now I was intending for longer on the break in the first place. They said the reason they wanted to start using them again was because of the other day which was a bit worrying but it didn't make safer. I am going to have to keep an eye on things tonight though because looking at liver or penwould ive taken 7 units instead of 4

I was sure I failed it up to 4 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back