Feeling scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
A nurse yesterday was abdoment i started using the libre seenors again because of an episode of not noticing I was low until I tedted before lunch a keep up. But rather than helping th e situations because of vest diffances someimes and not being able to keep up t's actually making feel unsafe

They can’t really force you to use the libre, when you didn’t notice that hypo it might have been that you were so busy that you didn’t realise and there’s always the variation that BG meters are allowed

They can’t really force you to use the libre, when you didn’t notice that hypo it might have been that you were so busy that you didn’t realise and there’s always the variation that BG meters are allowed
Yeah that's why j doubled checked. I wasn't busy at time I wasn't at the time but had been before. But I think might deal safer knowing that im anble to finger prick when I want to comfrim which why im going)

Until I can try a actual cgm which the nurse thinks I might be able to come march

You don’t have to use the Libre if you don’t want to @rayray119 but it is a concern if you’re starting to lose hypo awareness. Did the nurse mention that?

Yeah that's why j doubled checked. I wasn't busy at time I wasn't at the time but had been before. But I think might deal safer knowing that im anble to finger prick when I want to comfrim which why im going)
Then if you don’t want to, don’t use the Libre

You don’t have to use the Libre if you don’t want to @rayray119 but it is a concern if you’re starting to lose hypo awareness. Did the nurse mention that?
That's why she wanted to go back on it. The day before I felt shaky at 5 though perpherps ii did get warning signs wallet on but though they were something. She said she had the same issues of not being able to trust. . it might not help that with me there are another things a hypo can be confused for. I'm going to ring back tomorrow to say instead of making me feel safer it's making me feel less safe its also really getting my skin.

When you ring back, maybe have an alternative plan to deal with your hypo awareness? That will show that you’re being committed and sensible.

When you ring back, maybe have an alternative plan to deal with your hypo awareness? That will show that you’re being committed and sensible.
I do still sometimes feel them bellow 5 or even at normal levels if I spiked and come back down fast.

Hopefully it will mean there stop limiting my test strips as well

I do still sometimes feel them bellow 5 or even at normal levels if I spiked and come back down fast.

That’s good but keeping your awareness sharp really helps. It wasn’t something I thought much about in the early days but it is very important.

So yesterday might just happened to be I was tired anyway. It's more I have another things which I can think they are as well. And sufkd signs if tardiness won't nessery make me notice it.

But I think im scared with or without the libre more so with thd libre as wall because I can't trust it at hit and miss

As I said it might have just been tired anyway plus I have other conditionns which cauzse simlaf symptoms I was fealing. And perherps i did feel it but didn'tt think i did. Whooen on the libre before i tend to catch them before it did quite a few times

Until I can try a actual cgm which the nurse thinks I might be able to come march
Abbotts, the manufacturer, told me 2 days ago that they have no Libre 2 readers in stock so it may be some time before you are given a donated Libre reader. btw, don't forget that you can order readers & sensors VAT free direct from Abbotts.
cheers.
Andy

Abbotts, the manufacturer, told me 2 days ago that they have no Libre 2 readers in stock so it may be some time before you are given a donated Libre reader. btw, don't forget that you can order readers & sensors VAT free direct from Abbotts.
cheers.
Andy
When I said cgm I didn't mea the libre it's tbats making me feel unsafe.

Why is the Libre making you feel unsafe?
Because it's being veryhit and misd with its acureences for so it will be accurte but its then sundelly not acurtte so if i start trusted it and its ou then potentinatty something could happen I diffanttly wouldnt feel safe going by it at work

I tempted to ripe this one out as ifs feealknv hurtkng my skin

Because it's being veryhit and misd with its acureences for so it will be accurte but its then sundelly not acurtte so if i start trusted it and its ou then potentinatty something could happen I diffanttly wouldnt feel safe going by it at work
Some people do find that the Libre isn’t accurate for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back