fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam you should write down wat Adrienne has written and take it with you!

Good motivational speach there! But seriously, why wait....?

Sam you should write down wat Adrienne has written and take it with you!

Good motivational speach there! But seriously, why wait....?

thanks 🙂 I think I'll give the clinic a ring tomorrow or email them or something. I don't know if they have an email address though......

Completely agree w this sam - you have got to take this on now - feeling helpless is so much a part of this understandable anger ....

Maybe your sugars are higher coz of the stress/excitement of the new job? Or coz you're pee'd off with your healthcare team...I don't know enough about insulin to be able to provide any constructive help, but all the best. Everybody here is rooting for ya! And good luck tomorrow!

Rachel

(p.s Nice moogle piccy..are you on FF12 now?)

Maybe your sugars are higher coz of the stress/excitement of the new job? Or coz you're pee'd off with your healthcare team...I don't know enough about insulin to be able to provide any constructive help, but all the best. Everybody here is rooting for ya! And good luck tomorrow!

Rachel

(p.s Nice moogle piccy..are you on FF12 now?)

Thanks. Yep, finished 9 a couple of days ago and refusing to play thourgh 10 because i haaaattteeeee itttttt. So i'm on 12 (again!) lol.

Woke to 8.9 after matt woke me at 3am and we found levels at 15 (i think...i was a bit drowsy). He made me have a couple of units. This is despite injecting th eother 5u last night before bed with levels of 11.

Matt once again sounds like a star....

I've lost track of what your usual waking level is? Is the middle of the night all pasta do you think?

Certainly this end we KNOW that the spike occurs somewhere around 5 hours or so with pasta...

Hope you are feeling a *little* better today?!

Matt once again sounds like a star....

I've lost track of what your usual waking level is? Is the middle of the night all pasta do you think?

Certainly this end we KNOW that the spike occurs somewhere around 5 hours or so with pasta...

Hope you are feeling a *little* better today?!

it was 8.9 this morning which was a pain. Not impressed me. Its been much better recently around the 5 or 6 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back