Fed up . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops doing posting overload on here tonight!!

But i just wanted to say i agree, really glad i found this forum - i forget how much it helps to have people outside of my family who understand the day to day living with diabetes. People always think the injections must be the hardest part... when actually that's the easy bit.

And diabetes has definately made me old before my time!! (Actually, i think that might just be my personality :| o dear...)

People always think the injections must be the hardest part... when actually that's the easy bit.

I thought the same thing too before I was diagnosed, and when newly diagnosed said I would never go onto insulin, a few years later and I was desperate to get on the stuff.

The injections aren't a big deal, yeah it would be great not to have to do them, but the thought about the dose is much a bigger issue.

Viki, you are not alone in feeling this way!

There are no two days the same with diabetes, just when you think you have nailed-it, your bg's tell you otherwise. Diabetes can be very unforgiving, and as it is invisable to the naked eye, people assume that you are getting on with life and diabetes is not troubling you.

As we all know, this sometimes couldn't be further from the truth. No matter how many years since diagnosis, it still is a difficult condition to live with on a daily basis. I would imagine everyone with diabetes has days like you are having, I know I do!!! Often we search for some logical reason as to why our control may be eratic, and sometimes the answer isn't always there!.

Hope you feel better soon!🙂

Toby

Hi Vikki, I hope you are feeling better. I'm type 2 and on bloody pills and feel like they are taking over sometimes. I have a cupboard in the kitchen dedicated to hubbies pain relief (he has osteoarthritis) and my diabetes pills and kit. Things some times get the better of me. A good bawl helps...

People always think the injections must be the hardest part... when actually that's the easy bit.

Completely agree. Thats the bit that people always look at you with sympathetic eyes for! I really wouldnt care about all that side of things if there was set calculation for does that ALWAYS worked. Sometimes all these calcs, and factoring in external influences just makes my head hurt!

Completely agree. Thats the bit that people always look at you with sympathetic eyes for! I really wouldnt care about all that side of things if there was set calculation for does that ALWAYS worked. Sometimes all these calcs, and factoring in external influences just makes my head hurt!

Goodness Viki, I can't believe they didn't tell you! It's:

Bolus = ∑((∂x+∂y)*√( Ωz-(4xy2/3rs)≤ п(∞3))

😱😉

😱😉

As easy as that eh! Oh well that solves everything!!!!! And here was me using the stoneage trial and error methods! Ill be having serious words with my DSN next time i see her. . . . 😉:D

😱😉

😱😱 I've been looking at that on and off all day and my poor rusty braincell has run off to hide in the darkest corner it can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back