Fat free yoghurt

Sally W

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
If you do want a low fat yoghurt that is also low carb Waitrose do an essential yoghurt fat free which is about £1. (I get the full fat one which believe may be higher carb)

rebrascora

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just looked at the nutritional info for those Waitrose Essential yoghurts.... the Fat free one is 6.7g/100g carbs and the Natural Greek style is 5.4g/100g whereas Lidl's Milbona Creamy Natural Greek Yoghurt is 3.2g/100g carbs so less than half the carbs of the Fat Free Waitrose yoghurt. I know which one I will stick with.

nonethewiser

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Wife uses fat free yogurt , brand name Fage, 100g serving has 3.0g of carbs.

Sally W

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just looked at the nutritional info for those Waitrose Essential yoghurts.... the Fat free one is 6.7g/100g carbs and the Natural Greek style is 5.4g/100g whereas Lidl's Milbona Creamy Natural Greek Yoghurt is 3.2g/100g carbs so less than half the carbs of the Fat Free Waitrose yoghurt. I know which one I will stick with.
Saving of minimal carbs.lidl has no distancing, cleaning or customer controlling. If I did eat the yoghurt, which I don’t, I also know whic one I’d stick with

trophywench

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
That's your Lidl though Sally. And there's a dearth of Waitrose shops around Coventry, think Northampton is the nearest. I don't think I want to make sweeping statements about chains of shops for the simple reason they VARY so much in different bits of the country.

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Both my local Waitrose and Lidl stores are exemplary regarding social distancing and cleanliness.
Sainsbury’s on the other hand...

Sally W

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
That's your Lidl though Sally. And there's a dearth of Waitrose shops around Coventry, think Northampton is the nearest. I don't think I want to make sweeping statements about chains of shops for the simple reason they VARY so much in different bits of the country.
Only trying to help someone who wanted assistance for fat free yoghurt

grovesy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I only used to go to my Lidl when they did the Protien Rolls, I would not shop their out of choice. Here in Essex Waitrose not everywhere either.