Fake Britain - BBC1 NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Squidge =) x

they are the only ones I found that were UK the rest all appear to be American.. hope you have better luck.. well Jonas isn't British but he is young lol

Old copies of Balance may help. This month they had the Sky Newsreader Steve Dixon - he often mentions on air that he is diabetic.

Just had a thought, what about approaching the producers of Eastenders and Coronation Street and getting the DiDka logo displayed behind the bar in The Rovers and The Queen Vic... would be even better if you could get it into the script but that's a pipe dream lol..

Just had a thought, what about approaching the producers of Eastenders and Coronation Street and getting the DiDka logo displayed behind the bar in The Rovers and The Queen Vic... would be even better if you could get it into the script but that's a pipe dream lol..

What an excellent idea!🙂

That is a FANTASTIC idea. I actually have a friend who used to be a regular on Hollyoaks, and another who has just done an interview with people from Coronation Street....hmm, might be time to call in a few favours. Wonder if we could get in touch with the actress who plays Heather on Eastenders?

Squidge, that is definitely gold star idea of the week! :D

That is a FANTASTIC idea. I actually have a friend who used to be a regular on Hollyoaks, and another who has just done an interview with people from Coronation Street....hmm, might be time to call in a few favours. Wonder if we could get in touch with the actress who plays Heather on Eastenders?

becky get relaxing your on a weeken:Dd off missus!!!

yep becks !!! lets start a new thread again...i will do it !!! xxxx

yep becks !!! lets start a new thread again...i will do it !!! xxxx

ive just emailed eastenders,hope i worded things ok

Eastenders had just started with a shot of the bar and the thought hmmmm DiDka logo would look good there.. we could try all the soaps..
Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, Corrie, River City (Scotland) can't think of anymore lol

becks...its addictive isnt it ...loving idea of getting all the pubs in the soaps displaying the signs....hey we could get katie in oz to sort out the surf club and diner from home and away get ruby character on the case xxx

I have just watched this, u think they would of said what needles were affected, eg lot number ref pip code at the end of the programme?

I have just watched this, u think they would of said what needles were affected, eg lot number ref pip code at the end of the programme?

It was over a year ago now, so hopefully all the fake needles have been removed from pharmacies.

@Scotty - they didn't give lot numbers, but it was Novo Nordisk NovoFine needle tips.

NiVZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back