Fake Britain - BBC1 NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers bec i dont use them but im still watching.

Can you believe those pills the guy was just showing the diamond ones , other half had to intercept them being posted to an address one time.

The whole things is rather revolting.

I cant believe people buy it from online, i know sometimes people are desperate but desperate to spend time in hospital seriously ill dont sound to appealing to me.

O M G - how scary is this programme

not just to those buying on line - but getting into the NHS

scary..............

O M G - how scary is this programme

not just to those buying on line - but getting into the NHS

scary..............

Eww at dog urine and feuses .It is such a dangerous and disgusting business

Eww at dog urine and feuses .It is such a dangerous and disgusting business

I don't think I want to know what that was for..!!! mind you there are some people in the world who practice drinking their own urine as a therapy or rubbing it into their skin...

Dom littlewood is also a diabetic - maybe get him on the DiDkA campaign so is Sir steve redgrave xx

Hello,

Dom should do a programme on DiDkA titled "Fake Diet Drinks" :D

NiVZ

It so would!

Shall I add "research celebs with diabetes" to my to do list, to see who we can get on board? I could compile a contact list like I did for retailers/manufactures x

Oki will see what I can do xx If you promise to have a weekend (or at least a day) off lol xxx

Gary Mabbutt

Gary Mabbutt was born on August the 23rd 1961, he began playing football for Bristol Rovers before joining Tottenham Hotspur first division team. Gary has type 1 diabetes.

Jimmy Tarbuck

Jimmy Tarbuck is a well known English comedian and TV presenter, he has hosted a number of quiz shows including Full Swing, Winner Takes All and most recently he co-hosted For One Night Only alongside Emma Bunton.

In 2002, the 65-year-old entertainer became president of the Diabetes UK charity. And has come up with many fundraiser ideas to raise awareness of diabetes, one such idea to combine his love for golf and to raise money for the charity was to involve his golfing friends like Ronnie Corbett, Henry Cooper and Bruce Forsyth in a golf tournament.

Pop superstar, Nick Jonas
From 'The Office', Lucy Davis
Record breaking cricketer, Wasim Akram

Cheryl Ferguson who plays Heather in Eastenders is also diabetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back