eye test on wednesday, what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything went fine today, i didnt need drops so that was a relive as i was so worried about this but he was a realy nice man an just had to rest my chin on a wee ledge type of thing an look into a camera an watch a dot while he took photos of my eyes, was all over in about 10mins. they told me they would send my results to my gp within about 4 weeks. glad i have it over with.

Hurrah! Glad it went well Tracey! 🙂

thanks northener, wasnt nearly as bad as id expected, i think what made me nervous was the thought of having something done that id never expreianced before. i got myself realy worked up over nothing but i suppose this is all part of learning.

Glad it's all over for you. I'm the same, get worked up every time and if it's something new I really go to town over the worry!

Glad it's all over for you. I'm the same, get worked up every time and if it's something new I really go to town over the worry!

thanks flutterby, i know what you mean, then after its all over you wonder why on earth you worried so much lol.

I have got my first eye appointment to look forward to in a couple of weeks time so this makes me feel a lot better🙂

im glad all the help an advice i got from everyone has also helped you an others. good luck with your appointment.

im glad all the help an advice i got from everyone has also helped you an others. good luck with your appointment.

That is what is brilliant about this site isnt it. How a question that any one of us raises then goes on to help other people:D

That is what is brilliant about this site isnt it. How a question that any one of us raises then goes on to help other people:D

that is so true, if it wasnt for this site i dont realy know how id have coped.
at first i thought i was asking far to many silly questions but everyone was great, an i guess what one person asks is something that could benifit an help someone else, i know ive learnt an awful lot by reading other peoples posts.

Well i ended up ringing about my results. My appointment was 7 weeks ago, so just under 2 months, but they told me the current wait is between 8-10 weeks. They must be very busy. It's a shame they tell people upto 4 weeks at the appointment though. If they'd have told me upto 10 weeks I wouldn't have been ringing up asking where they are. Ow well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back