Easter Is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get so much chocolate gifted at Christmas and Easter that we still have eggs from last year.
My preference is dark (non egg shaped) chocolate whereas my partner prefers good ole Cadbury’s standard very sweet milk chocolate eggs.

I was given a Waitrose dark chocolate egg last year - very tasty. Thornton's Dark Easter Bunny is not bad either. In the past I have been given a dairy free dark egg - it tasted awful and acted like Ex-Lax!

Ive invested in a couple or three Cadburys eggs as long as i dont go mad chocolate is the one thing i can eat that doesn't effect me

Ive invested in a couple or three Cadburys eggs as long as i dont go mad chocolate is the one thing i can eat that doesn't effect me

Hope there are no Creme Eggs amongst them! They are very, very naughty!

Screenshot_20240225-191731.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225-191731.png
    Screenshot_20240225-191731.png
    46 KB · Views: 2
Lindt bunnies are the best!

We get so much chocolate gifted at Christmas and Easter that we still have eggs from last year.
My preference is dark (non egg shaped) chocolate whereas my partner prefers good ole Cadbury’s standard very sweet milk chocolate eggs.

What is this madness @helli ?! o_O Eggs left over from last year?

I sometimes have to re-stock the ones I’ve bought for the children for this current year because I’ve eaten them before it even gets to Easter :rofl:

I like the CDM buttons ones and the mini egg ones, the Lindt ones, the Thornton ones and the Hotel Chocolat ones - er, amongst others! No egg is safe in my vicinity. Apart from Creme Eggs because they’re utterly vile now. They used to be my favourites :(

What is this madness @helli ?! o_O Eggs left over from last year?

I sometimes have to re-stock the ones I’ve bought for the children for this current year because I’ve eaten them before it even gets to Easter :rofl:

I like the CDM buttons ones and the mini egg ones, the Lindt ones, the Thornton ones and the Hotel Chocolat ones - er, amongst others! No egg is safe in my vicinity. Apart from Creme Eggs because they’re utterly vile now. They used to be my favourites :(
I will not be buying any eggs for anyone until the very last minute, otherwise I'd be doing the same!

Help!? The Lindt Easter Bunny has highjacked my Jelly Baby Chicks thread! 🙂

I’m happier with the Easter Chicks than the snowmen (which only come in red and green).

At least the chicks are all the flavours, rather than 50% green ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back