DSN appointment tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds positive Steff,
expert is a group education course for type 2's, most areas do either expert or DESMOND,

I think she meant byetta which is an injectable medication http://www.byetta.com/index.jsp is the website

what was you A1c steff I think I must have missed that?

thanks sofar thats the name of it cheers,, my hbA was dwon from 9.4 to 7.2 x

ty for the link as wel i was going to have a look to see what i could find out about byetta x

Last edited:
Hi Steph- thats a brilliant reduction in your hba1c - well done! Give yourself a little treat and keep up the good work. Also great your going on the course - i think you will get a lot out of it.🙂Bev x

Nikki -Sorry to be dense but who do I ring - the hospital who gave me the form to give to my GP for the test or my GP ? I'll know the result on the 3rd Aug so it's not too long to wait I guess anyway.

Stef -gt result ! Well done young thing....

Faith

Well done Steff, you should be proud our yourself with that result!!

Steff you're a star!!! Well done on that terrific reduction in such a short space of time! So proud of you! And it looks like you have got quite a few other things sorted out or in the offing too - a good appointment! Well done for taking such good care of Our Steffi!:D:D:D

Hi Steff..

Well done on the reduction...brilliant....:D..keep up the good work....Glad things went really positive for you to hun....:D

Heidi
xx🙂

*blush* thanks everyone i do try my best xx

well done, that result is sooo good 🙂 Glad the appointment went well xx

thats a fantastic result!! all due to your comittment and hard work 🙂

did you mention how youve been feeling?

I am making a seperate appointment later on .

Well done Steff thats a fantastic drop, so well done! :D

Faith- I would try your GP, but if you can wait thats cool, I'm just inpatient and desperate to know mine

Well done steff, you should be very proud of yourself. Hope that the apt gave you a boost knowing that you are doing everything right?

Take care

Julie x

yea julie it did really i was nt expecting such positivity if im honest lol

Excellent!

Well done!

well done on your results Steff. Keep us posted on your progress. Hope you start to feel a whole lot better soon. 🙂🙂

Good luck with the appointment tomorrow 😉 I would mention the nerves and depression anyway even if they say to you that you need to speak to gp bout it so that they are aware also they could be more help than gp. I would pester them about the course as well I did one called bertie a short while ago and it helped me so much also i'd never meet a diabetic before so it was brilliant to meet others with the condition.

Emma x

well info came in the post about byetta and the copy of the letter the DSN sent to GP all seems very nice so shall watch this space and see what he says wheather it gets the go ahead is in his hands now x

Well go down the quacks and get that script girl...

I'm really pleased you got your bloods down and your diabetes team are helping you.

As an aside, Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys has just come on the jukebox... (the other half stuck it on ages ago) a good omen eh..?

I have heard almost all good things about Byetta, particularly about the weight loss, my work colleague has lost almost 3 stone on it so far.
After a rocky start seems like you are getting the care you deserve now Steff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back