down

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done aimee Im sure it will help ...it will take some time to kick in and level out ...keep posting huni we here for you xxx

i'm on sertraline 100mg now hopefully it will kick this in the ass i just duno wat else to do hides in the cubord

i'm on sertraline 100mg now hopefully it will kick this in the ass i just duno wat else to do hides in the cubord

just looking for your thread aimee to see how you were doing ...snap re meds aimee ...i started on 150mg but reduced it to 125 and now 100mg suits me well ..still get ups and downs but hey thats normal ...what i dont have is the huge swings xxx good luck sweetie xx 🙂

cheers babes yeah not sre how i will get on but we will see

support

hi, was reading your ur posts here, i am so sorry you both felt the way you did, is horrible.
i have been through post natal depression, then down the line when life throws things at you, depression and its not nice.
when i became diagnosed with type 2 i was shocked but took on board what i had been told and thought ok i wont let this beat me, but its bloody hard at times, when you know how hard your trying to watch what you eat when all you want to do is eat what you really want.
i have mood swings as well and have been noticing, they tend to happen when i tired and when i sorta go over my regular eating times.

there isnt really any quick cure to tell you,
be strong, be good to yourself and take care xo

thankyou huni i mean it its hard as anything right now then i just had really bad news so finding it really hard not atall sure wat to do life just hates me right now ive decided and i hate life too so yeah i am trying to be strong but i just cant carry on being strong i really dont know how to cope anymore

hey aimmee xxxx are you getting any councilling ? aswell ? keep at it huni one bit at a time xx BIG HUGS x
scarlet... sounds very similar story to me xx

Hi Aimee - see if you can get someone to refer you to a therapist for CBT as Alan J suggested (or any other talking cure that's out there) - a lot of people find this helps immensely and it can be a longer term 'cure' that looks at causes rather than symptoms. Hope this helps. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back