Does anyone know why I’m getting a server error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to have recovered now.

Hi All,

I had the same thing happen to me too - server error! The gremlins whom are busy posting post two to three times are also attacking the server thus server errors! The certainly are up to no good & having a jolly good time on this forum at the present time! The all need a good telling off!!! Hoping they soon disappear & never bother us again! Where are gremlins doing when they not bothering any one or at least not on this forum? A sleep in their beds? Dreaming up how they can bother us again? Both reasons?

Blue-16
(Susan)

Hi All,

I had the same thing happen to me too - server error! The gremlins whom are busy posting post two to three times are also attacking the server thus server errors! The certainly are up to no good & having a jolly good time on this forum at the present time! The all need a good telling off!!! Hoping they soon disappear & never bother us again! Where are gremlins doing when they not bothering any one or at least not on this forum? A sleep in their beds? Dreaming up how they can bother us again? Both reasons?

Blue-16
(Susan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back