Do NOT Open PM from Diabetic Chef !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiVZ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello,

I got a PM from 'Diabetic Chef' with a supposed link to '100 Diabetic Recipes'.

Thought it was suspect as 'Diabetic Chef' has 0 posts.

It links to a completely unrelated site. DO NOT OPEN.

NiVZ

I thought it was a bit weird and decided not to open it - thanks for the warning. I see you are in Scotland - where abouts?

i received it and didnt bother opening it

Thanks. I too got the message and was suspicious of it. It was posted at 3am!
The link takes you to holiday homes in Spain. I'd like to send 'cheffy' my Gordon Ramsay response. Two words. Second one is OFF!🙂

Last edited:
Ah this is why i started a thread and asked for a mod to pm me i also got it when i got on here this morning i thought it abit weird and did not open it.

Hey guys, don't know if another mod. Has already got to this? If not could one of you pm the suspect message to me so I can look into it please.

Thanks

a

Hey guys, don't know if another mod. Has already got to this? If not could one of you pm the suspect message to me so I can look into it please.

Thanks

a

Got it now, thanks rachel

Hello,

I got a PM from 'Diabetic Chef' with a supposed link to '100 Diabetic Recipes'.

Thought it was suspect as 'Diabetic Chef' has 0 posts.

It links to a completely unrelated site. DO NOT OPEN.

NiVZ

Thanks for the warning! I too was 'targeted', my brain not functioning on full power these days lol, so didn't see anything 'suss' with it - though I hadn't clicked on the link it gave, will delete it now. thanks again.😉

i got it and sent to northerner at 8am xxx i in my sleepy state opened it... will it do anything nasty NiVZ ?😡

Last edited:
Thanks everyone who sent it over, I'm now 'on the case'... As always do let one, or a few, of the mods/admins know if you get anything suspect. Often, being an 'a' I spot them quite early but sometimes they miss me out!

thanks for the warning guys i got and didt open it

I just got it 😡 opened it but didn't click on any links thankfully. Stupid spammers

had it as well just deleted it

Hmmph! I didn't get it. Nobody loves me. Boohoo.:D

Lol, I got this one, and as I always read my pms before going on to the forums, I hadn't seen the warning, but I deleted it without opening it anyway, seeing as I've just suffered a big virus on my pc and didn't want to take a chance. I just thought if it WAS something useful I'd be able to get it off of someone else!!

But thanks for posting the warning - when I saw it I thought "Yay, I've done something right for once!!" :D

xx

I was so excited! My first ever private message and I opened it eagerly. What a disappointment - it wasn't really someone wanting to speak to me! Oh well, never mind.

How exciting! This is the first one that I have actually received! 🙂

Shame Ive only just logged on for the weekend or I would have been excited to have been straight on it!

I didn't get the message either, I suspect anyone who is mot a moderator was targeted. It makes sense not to open PMs from anyone you don't know from the message boards.

i was too tired last night to openit and i was emailing tom so i am glad that i didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back