DLA...Tribunal Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous! There are stronger words but don't think i can write it down! I'm sure i know what Adrienne is going on about with the evidence that that statement they have made is stupid. I hope you can use this as well.

Good luck tomorrow, thinking of you....

I know exactly what words I used when I opened the letter .. and read their comments ... 😱 ... so does my poor mam who was at my house at the time .. 😱 ....

Adrienne is being a fantastic, in advising on approach, areas to pick up on and evidence .... :D ....

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Heidi,

Just to wish you & Nathan the very best of luck tomorrow - stay calm & know we're all routing for you!!

All the best, fingers crossed!!

Twitchy x

Will be thinking about you both. Fingers crossed for a good outcome.
"Cyberhugs"
J

Goodluck Heidi! I really hope it goes your way, it's ridiculous you have to go to a tribunal.

Sending lots of luck and love xx

Good Luck today Heidi !!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂 (((((hugs)))))

Thank you AM, Katie and all you lovely special people for your good luck wishes .... :D ....

Well I'm up and about ... feeling a little anxious ... ( a lot anxious) ... I know in my heart I cannot do anymore preparation or give them any more information/evidence than I have ... The rest is in todays hearing ... I will give it one million % my best shot ... for Nathan and what he is rightly entitled to and deserves ... and hopefully change their view for one other parent .. to prevent them from having to go through this ...

I will post the outcome as soon as possible ... fingers crossed its 50/50 odds ..

Take care

Heidi
xxx🙂

I know I'm asking the almost imposible, but if you can, be calm at the tribunal.

It's their territory which is a bit like taking the higher ground to start with.

You are surrounded by an 'aura' of the people here who genuinly care and empathise with you.

Love what Kojak says and agree.

Good luck to you Heidi. Be strong and talk with the knowledge that what you are saying is correct and that you know 100% more than they all do about type 1 diabetes in children. Do not let them tell you about type 1 diabetes as they will no doubt be talking about adults, keep telling them it is different in kids.

Use the story I told you and if they can guarantee 100% that won't happen to Nathan then you stop testing at night.

You can do it. As Kojak says we are all surrounding you !!!!! 🙂

Good Luck Heidi!🙂

Just remember - you are right - they are wrong. Use the example Adrienne has given you - sadly it says it all.

Will be thinking of you - and let us know how it goes. Do you find out today what the outcome is?🙂Bev

Heidi, only just seen this thread. Wishing all the best for today, and completely agree with others: we are all with you, and you know what you are talking about when it comes to children with type 1 diabetes. YOU KNOW. They do not.

Will look for your update.

All best.

hey heidi well todays the day hun , good luck x x x

Wishing you all the best for today, I spent last weekend filling in J's first DLA forms so will wait to see what battle I'll have to have.
As if you don't have enough worry, you now have to deal with this, it's terrible that we have to fight every step of the way but us mums are strong ( and dads!).
Hold your head high!
caryn x

Does anyone know what time this damn tribunal was. I'm dying to know what the outcome was and if Heidi is ok?:confused:

Does anyone know what time this damn tribunal was. I'm dying to know what the outcome was and if Heidi is ok?:confused:

Hi shes out and on her way home ,she text me earlier , she will be on to tell you all how it went soon .

Hi shes out and on her way home ,she text me earlier , she will be on to tell you all how it went soon .

Ok, I'm waiting with bated breath. Gosh I hope its good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back