Display libre 2 constantly on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only other thing to note is, because the bgs come from librelinkup, they’ll only make it to your watch when you’re connected to the internet. So if you’re having a run somewhere remote or without signal you might still need to check your phone instead of watch. If there was a problem with the libre linkup server you also wouldn’t get bgs on the watch until it was fixed.

I haven’t actually had any problems so far myself though, bg has just sat happily on my watch and always matched the official app.
Thanks for this. Good to know.

Only other thing I’m wondering how to set, if possible, is for vibration notifications rather than sound, particularly on my Watch. When I was using Shaggah that was great. Though I found the levels reported were 1u above the Libre app ‍♀️. Gluroo overall seems preferable for me.

Thanks for this. Good to know.

Only other thing I’m wondering how to set, if possible, is for vibration notifications rather than sound, particularly on my Watch. When I was using Shaggah that was great. Though I found the levels reported were 1u above the Libre app ‍♀️. Gluroo overall seems preferable for me.
I’m not sure as I have all notifications as silent on my watch and they just vibrate, it doesn’t make a sound for anything. I’m guessing I’ve just done that through swiping up then pressing the bell with a line through it on my Apple Watch but I’m not certain!

How did you do the Lock Screen part?
I emailed GluRoo and got the following response regarding the number that appears on the iphone notification.

You cannot show decimal points in badges, so we use a comma for mmol/L unit display. This is an Apple limitation in that badge counts are meant to show a counting number only.

I emailed GluRoo and got the following response regarding the number that appears on the iphone notification.

You cannot show decimal points in badges, so we use a comma for mmol/L unit display. This is an Apple limitation in that badge counts are meant to show a counting number only.
That makes sense, I’m getting used the my bg being in the thousands now

I have managed to set mine up using Gluroo and the LibreLink, it’s a bit of a faff setting up the accounts and then turning off all the alarms and pop ups. But once I worked it all out it’s great.
It now displays on my watch which is already really handy when I am out and about. Was training the girls rugby team last night and it was throwing it down but I could just check my watch quickly. I think it will be great when we are travelling tomorrow. Can keep my phone in my bag most of the time

I think it will be great when we are travelling tomorrow.
Glad it’s helpful for you too. Probably depends how you’re travelling. I’m on a train currently and it’s a bit intermittent whether or not anything appears on my watch due to the signal. When I don’t have signal though it just says “no more events” so it’s quite clear whether I can use bg from watch or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back