DiDkA HELP NEEDED UPDATE ON VOLUNTEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
becky - not sure how serious you were, but i am about to PM you my phone no so you can get in touch with me offline too. just tell me what you want me to do!

Hi all

Just trying to catch up with a few things after being OFFLINE FOR 10 DAYS! Argh.

Just a thought about a meeting for you all: you probably know this, but there's some kind of thing called 'Pow Wow' which helps you set up conference calls from a normal phone. It's kind of a surreal experience (!), and probably isn't totally free, but I can't imagine it costs much, because the group I use it with is not loaded...

I'm not on a help list with you all yet, but I understand why (really, I do!) -- do keep me in mind though when it comes to getting things out and about -- I'll do it.

xxoo

Hi all

Just trying to catch up with a few things after being OFFLINE FOR 10 DAYS! Argh.

Just a thought about a meeting for you all: you probably know this, but there's some kind of thing called 'Pow Wow' which helps you set up conference calls from a normal phone. It's kind of a surreal experience (!), and probably isn't totally free, but I can't imagine it costs much, because the group I use it with is not loaded...

I'm not on a help list with you all yet, but I understand why (really, I do!) -- do keep me in mind though when it comes to getting things out and about -- I'll do it.

xxoo

sorry if i missed you patricia i thought id saved all my messages but opps i didnt ! so if you've not been included its not because we dont want you !!!

any ideas folks may have please post or pm or email
contact.didka@mail.com

and yes once we've got an info pack and strategey sorted we need loads of folks to distribute and spread the word xxx

sorry if i missed you patricia i thought id saved all my messages but opps i didnt ! so if you've not been included its not because we dont want you !!!

any ideas folks may have please post or pm or email
contact.didka@mail.com

and yes once we've got an info pack and strategey sorted we need loads of folks to distribute and spread the word xxx

No worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back