DiDkA HELP NEEDED UPDATE ON VOLUNTEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi
Firstly an apology for taking so long to come back to you half term, birthday and vertigo has kept me well busy!
Thank you all for your offers of help
I have split us up into 2 teams
One to deal with web, internet, distribution side headed by Becky and Sam
One to deal with research/fundraising /document legal and proof reading headed by Northe and I

Becky team
Becky Sam Starbanana, Shiv, NiVZ
Am team
Am, Northe , AlisonM, Aymes, Loubie,

Becca, Adrienne and Einstien will provide guidance when and if needed

If we need to vote on a decision Becky Sam north and myself will each have one vote as well as Rossi and shelly who is not connected to any team in particular x
Everyone else who offered help I hope I haven?t forgotten you ( if I have please re pm me!)
But when we have got the resources and materials in place we will need lots more help xx
🙂

Really big thanks to everyone taking the time to work on this really important campaign. You are all stars!

Only just noticed while looking through the tesco websites for my research they don't actually say NO ADDED SUGAR its abriviated on there to NAS - wow Im quick!

Only just noticed while looking through the tesco websites for my research they don't actually say NO ADDED SUGAR its abriviated on there to NAS - wow Im quick!

difference between no added sugar & sugar free and sweetners it may still have fruit sugars in

Hello... I've missed it! What's DiDkA?! This all sounds very interesting...

Haha... I'm a bit slow in term time 😛

Definitely a worthy cause. I too have been caught by the dreaded curse of non-diet drinks masquerading as diet ones. So annoying not to mention dangerous 😡 I remember back to my underage drinking days when I used to be nervous about asking for a malibu and diet coke in case they automatically ID'd me, hehe... Nowadayls, I have no such qualms and have also moved off the malibu...

In all seriousness though, a great cause, and I too would be more than happy to help in any way I can, if it's not too late to offer my services.

I've been caught out like that a few times in the years before I was diagnosed. Mostly in fast-food places, but also in some of the chains like Pizza Express. I don't drink fizzies of any kind any more because they scare me, but if I did I wouldn't want to risk getting 'full fat', deliberately or otherwise.

Haha... I'm a bit slow in term time 😛

Definitely a worthy cause. I too have been caught by the dreaded curse of non-diet drinks masquerading as diet ones. So annoying not to mention dangerous 😡 I remember back to my underage drinking days when I used to be nervous about asking for a malibu and diet coke in case they automatically ID'd me, hehe... Nowadayls, I have no such qualms and have also moved off the malibu...

In all seriousness though, a great cause, and I too would be more than happy to help in any way I can, if it's not too late to offer my services.

im sure something can be found for you to do munjeeta...will be in contact soon xx nice to see you back🙂

hey becks good bump xxx ali on the case with getting contacts for cinema chains ...etc
im going to draft a info pack over the next period of time xxx

Sounds like a good plan...I emailed you yday Becky cos I have been allocated to help you as I don't have a team as such hehe...so let me know what I can do. I am away with wk next wk Tues-Fri and will be incomunicado...I love to organise (geeeeekkkkkk) so gimme me first task boss 😎

Hehehhehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back