Did anyone else feel like this when starting on a pump? CamAPS/Libre 3/Ypso

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a Dana i pump @VICTOR HILL It can be looped with CamAPS or not. I chose not to but the option to loop is there if I ever change my mind.

Do you use a pump at the moment? If so, which one?
ARE WELL DONE YOU.INKA
I HAVE LOOKED AT THAT MAKE BUT NO AVA IN WEST SUFFOLK .
HAVE USED ACCU -CHEK SPIRIT COMBO IN VARUIOS FORMS SINCE 2007 has done me well HBAC1 AVERAGE 7.3 SEEN ME BY
4 YEARS OF DIALYSIS . KIDNEY TRANSPLANT 2006 . LYMPHOMA 2021.
STILL WORKS WELL VIC

Hello @Verity14.
Along with many of the responders on here but mainly @trophywench I'd say please stick with the pump it was the best thing I ever did. I've been T1 for some 40plus years now. My route was step by step from glass syringes through the little orange plastic ones [what a god send they were] to a pump then finally the closed loop system.
I'm on a Dexcom G6 sensor with a Omnipod 5 pump. This system predicts and corrects my insulin and gives me more if I go Hi or stops my pump if I head Lo.
That to me is a wonderful relief to know and very much not a worry, so stick with it.
Since wearing this pump it has improved both my HbA1c and my time in range, halleluiah!

I had reasonable control before but the pump has definitely improved my control.

Like trophywench I made it my call to not be beaten by this illness similarly I too read Discworld, I still have it on disc as a game for my PC, not played it for years though 🙂.

Good luck.

@mark king - have you ventured into the Brentford Trilogy? (Robert Rankin) but don't be fooled, think there are 5 books ....

Hi @Verity14

How are things going now? I hope that you are getting to grips with your pump.
Did you try turning of the looping and just use the pump for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back