Diabotics website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Frank (the cat - who really is huge) swiped at it a moment later and that was the end of diamog. :-(

Various bits of my creations have dropped off, without any giant cat intervention! 😱 The trick is to take pictures immediately after completion so you have something for posterity!

Poppy-bot 🙂

Hi all...

Have created a Popp-bot from my pump supplies 🙂

The petals are made from insulin carts, stalk is made from a box of cannulas, smile is zoff (adhesive remover), nose is a cannula and coding strip from strips, eyes are the lids of my bottles of insulin....

Think is I don't know how to put a photo here....helpppp!!!!

S x

Hi all...

Have created a Popp-bot from my pump supplies

The petals are made from insulin carts, stalk is made from a box of cannulas, smile is zoff (adhesive remover), nose is a cannula and coding strip from strips, eyes are the lids of my bottles of insulin....

Think is I don't know how to put a photo here....helpppp!!!!

S x

Here is Popp-bot!

poppybot3.jpg

poppybot1.jpg

poppybot2.jpg

Well done Shelley - a real ray of sunshine, rather like you! :D

ahhh thats so sweet....art isnt exactly my strength but wanted to have a go hehe!!! :D

Aw look it's K-9 the dogbot. Brill.:D

O pants. I've got a list of things to do this afternoon, before I got on holiday.... three items got crossed off and 'make diabotic' got put on there instead.....

Haha! I love it! :D

Come on everyone! I'm sure you have lots of diabetes rubbish you can turn into fab creations for the site! :D

I love it all too....very good :D

When i have a spare minute i may give it a go :D I am sure it will while the time away with my daughter too!! Need to stash some suppplies and raid the bin...!!

Bernie xx 🙂

Come on everyone! I'm sure you have lots of diabetes rubbish you can turn into fab creations for the site! :D

I do and i will get busy with this as soon as i can 🙂

I love them all xx

Diane Botic! by Kei's daughter is awesome, looks useful too 🙂

x

Phoebes post has inspired me with a name for whatever i do decide....Bernie botics!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back