Diabotics website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I thought I would set up a website for the Diabotics. If it's OK with everyone who has made one so far, I'll put them on there and credit you 🙂 I just thought it would be nice to have somewhere convenient where you could see them all. Any new diabotics more than welcome! :D

The site is:

http://diabotica.blogspot.com/

cheshire-cat-1.jpg

Just looked at the site and loved it 🙂
nice one

Brilliant .... :D:D

Heidi
xx🙂

graham loved it he want to do one right now but all the empty bits are in the sharps box so he have to wait

Lovin it Northe ....and diabotdoggy will get a multi coloured friend soon... yes I got the coloured lancets aswell 😱

Lovin it Northe ....and diabotdoggy will get a multi coloured friend soon... yes I got the coloured lancets aswell 😱

Excellent! If anyone has a new diabotic to add to the site, please pm me for my email address! 🙂

I'm gonna make one Northe, but not got much sparesies atm...gonna work on it soon 🙂 x

yeeeeah! im gunna make a new one! all i need is decent glue :D

yah the first pump-botic!! hehehe have got an idea but not telling till i have made it 🙂 need more stuff first tho hehehe! x

I'm reluctant to ask what you used instead! 😱

little bit of sticky tape to stick the feet together, the spikey back and eyes on.. the rest is held together by the lancet spikes ...all quite legit nothe !

rachels cat is great and the big black thing looks well interested !!

Hehe! The website now comes top out of 3,230 on a google search for 'diabotics' :D I've exhausted all my pictures, so now it's up to you lot to keep things going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back