Diabetes Support Review of the Year 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Sir A of The Northern Territory🙂

Wish someone would give me a short recap of what the 'ell I've done this year!🙄 Cause I cannay remember the 'alf of it!

Nice work Sir A of The Northern Territory🙂

Wish someone would give me a short recap of what the 'ell I've done this year!🙄 Cause I cannay remember the 'alf of it!

Some of it involved the consumption of alcoholic beverages, I do believe...

Some of it involved the consumption of alcoholic beverages, I do believe...

Yes indeed, probably...
I'm not liking all these digital cameras on phones too much evidence I say, of which I do believe you too have been a victim of a photoshop scam! tut tut I say, how do they sleep at night🙄😛

Yes indeed, probably...
I'm not liking all these digital cameras on phones too much evidence I say, of which I do believe you too have been a victim of a photoshop scam! tut tut I say, how do they sleep at night🙄😛

hhaaaahhaaa glad to have the rossi humour back !!!

Brilliant review northener of 2009

I would like to see the forum move forward in 2010 with....

1) Tez's Top Ten Tracks
2) Rossi_macs gardening corner
3) Katies Killer questions
4) HbA1c LOVE-IN (surely we can submit all our HbA1c's to a national database to see what we collate to as a group? We are better together remember? 🙂)
5) BANNED apologies for "ranting". No-one objects! We thrive on it...GRRRRRRR
6) Arthur from balance join the forum
6) Name and shame your pharmacy with Google street pictures weblinks (only joking 😉)

Last edited:

1) Tez's Top Ten Tracks
4) HbA1c LOVE-IN (surely we can submit all our HbA1c's to a national database to see what we collate to as a group? We are better together remember? 🙂)
6) Name and shame your pharmacy with Google street pictures weblinks (only joking 😉)

hi sugar again you've cracked me up...xxx

1) Tez's Top Ten Tracks

Take out the only joking of the last point and all is good:D (The gardening corner would also have a bar stool with a bar😉

I added one more in, Arthur.

I would also like to see Balance referred to as "Unbalanced" from here on in, but I suspect I cant enforce a whole movement....

Northerner just wanted to say what a billiant read the review was :D and I love sugarbum's suggestion of Name and shame your pharmacy with Google street pictures weblinks 😉 x

Northerner just wanted to say what a billiant read the review was :D and I love sugarbum's suggestion of Name and shame your pharmacy with Google street pictures weblinks 😉 x

Thank you Emma, I am glad people have enjoyed reading it! Couldn't you sleep last night? Hope you are able to catch up on some rest today.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back