DIABETES RESEARCH SURVEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does look like it might have been borrowed from a US study ...

Hi @caesardaras I attempted to complete your questionnaire but could not do so because I reached a page on medication which required yes/no answers and I am not on medication. If there is a way of skipping that page I'd be happy to complete the questionnaire and assist your research.
Also, as someone else has mentioned, there is a question about whether I have tested blood sugars at required regularity. My GP has advised me it's not necessary for me to routinely test my blood sugar (cynics may suggest this is so that I don't then ask for stuff on prescription!) but I choose to test myself self-funded. So technically, every day I test myself as directed by my GP...excepting the days when I ACTUALLY DO test myself! Sorry to expose you to this can of worms..
Regards, Nick
Thank you for your input and not you did not expose me to any can of worms. For the survey, questions are not forced as such also questions (besides consent and age) can be skipped. So whatever your condition/situation is kindly answer accordingly.

Thank you for your input and not you did not expose me to any can of worms. For the survey, questions are not forced as such also questions (besides consent and age) can be skipped. So whatever your condition/situation is kindly answer accordingly.
OK thanks for explaining. On the medication page, I started answering some of the questions, but then couldn't remove the answers, only change them. I will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back