Diabetes & Alzheimers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good news Skully - that your mum's home and they have the support of a DSN. Just being home will reduce the stress - one less thing that can make Blood Sugars rise or fall. Hope you're OK too - a lot to deal with!

Thanks Runner. I'm hoping her BS will stay steady now she's home and has got things to do. When I spoke her yesterday though she says she's off to see her GP to say she's had enough of it all now! I hope that's the Alzheimer's talking and she's forgotten that now, she sounded so happy to be home though. I'm fine thanks, a wee bit annoyed that my brother neglected to ring me to tell me she was home though, grrrr. I'd also like to sneak off to watch the rugby league Sat evening but we'll see how that goes, lol. Thanks for your support and I hope you're well too.

Thanks Runner. I'm hoping her BS will stay steady now she's home and has got things to do. When I spoke her yesterday though she says she's off to see her GP to say she's had enough of it all now! I hope that's the Alzheimer's talking and she's forgotten that now, she sounded so happy to be home though. I'm fine thanks, a wee bit annoyed that my brother neglected to ring me to tell me she was home though, grrrr. I'd also like to sneak off to watch the rugby league Sat evening but we'll see how that goes, lol. Thanks for your support and I hope you're well too.

Go on - sneak off and watch the rugby, you deserve it!- Ot oh, if it's on telly, I expect my OH will be joining you - have to tape Causualty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back