Desang kit bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who think the 'Classic' bag is too big for their needs you can get the 'Slim' bag.
Also if you can't find the code from Diabetes UK for the discount, you can do a survey on the Desang web site at the end of which you will receive a code for a 10% discount.

And if you don't rush to get your creditcard out there and then, every so often I recall they email their newsletter and sometimes there is a 15% discount code :D Usuall the month after you've bought it.

Seriously though, I used to travel a lot and this is one of those products that has shown the miles it's travelled, laptop bags it's been stuffed into or any of it's life so far - maybe one of the last few products put together as to last a long time!

Great link, I wish I knew someone who needed one...

I have a leather classic and it is brilliant. It holds all my kit including 2 pens, meter, finger pricker, test strips, needles, control solution, a tube of glucogel and a glucagon kit.

If you go to a National Trust property they sell a shoulder bag that is an exact fit - could have been made for it.

I have a leather classic and it is brilliant. It holds all my kit including 2 pens, meter, finger pricker, test strips, needles, control solution, a tube of glucogel and a glucagon kit.

If you go to a National Trust property they sell a shoulder bag that is an exact fit - could have been made for it.

Hmmm a bag for the bag?? Great isn't it how we take such care of them. But the leather classic is great. :D

It's arrived! It's not leather, it's fabric but I think it's ideal for my Type 2 kit especially for carrying with me when I go away for the weekend..

It's called the 'small-in-one' and for the ladies, it's like a small make up bag with sections and bits for holding insulin pen, strips, meter, puncture kit - the lot. Once I figure out how, I'll try and put up pictures if anyone wants to see it?

Karina

It's arrived! It's not leather, it's fabric but I think it's ideal for my Type 2 kit especially for carrying with me when I go away for the weekend..

It's called the 'small-in-one' and for the ladies, it's like a small make up bag with sections and bits for holding insulin pen, strips, meter, puncture kit - the lot. Once I figure out how, I'll try and put up pictures if anyone wants to see it?

Karina

I would like to see some pictures please Karina 🙂

As a type 2 I am having Insulin initiated on December 29th....I have tried oral meds and have had alot of problems, Insulin is now the only option left for me....I have tried so hard with diet alone but to no avail :(

So, yeah, if you have time pic's would be great please....Thank you.

As a type 2 I am having Insulin initiated on December 29th....I have tried oral meds and have had alot of problems, Insulin is now the only option left for me....I have tried so hard with diet alone but to no avail :(

Ok - I need one of the more techie minded to tell me how to upload photos into a message please? It's been years since I worked with HTML and I can't remember a thing...

Karina :confused::confused:

want one! God theyre SEXY!

http://www.desang.net/the-classic-kitbag.html

anyone here got one?

:D I have the very same one and I love it!!!!

From someone who was a very bad diabetic and trying hard to get better this was my savour as i just couldnt get organised before now i stock it up twice a week and make sure i have everything and before i go anywhere i just remind myself if i have my pack. I t is big but it just looks like a filofax thing so i love it!!!

Would def reccommend to anyone who needs organisation plus its great for going away on breaks 😎

Special offer

Got this in an e-mail today:

A totally Slim-tastic kitbag offer!

A Slim's the thing to stick your kit in !

http://www.desang.net/index.php?pageid=99

Get a black bonded Slim kitbag for only ?16.99, a saving of ?10.99 off the usual price.
Use promo code Slimbonded2010 when ordering.
Offer Expires: When we're out of stock!

Good for those who only need to take one type of insulin out and about with them. Pictures show a closed Slim in bonded black leather (left, with glasses) and an open Slim (top right) in bonded black leather featuring the Accu-chek Aviva blood test machine and Multiclix lancing device with pot of sensors and one insulin pen. There is room for spare needles, cartridges and Multiclix lancet drums.

Me again - this is the same inside as the black leather and blue plastic slim ones on the web page.

Regards

Karina

Got this in an e-mail today:

A totally Slim-tastic kitbag offer!

A Slim's the thing to stick your kit in !

http://www.desang.net/index.php?pageid=99

Get a black bonded Slim kitbag for only ?16.99, a saving of ?10.99 off the usual price.
Use promo code Slimbonded2010 when ordering.
Offer Expires: When we're out of stock!

Good for those who only need to take one type of insulin out and about with them. Pictures show a closed Slim in bonded black leather (left, with glasses) and an open Slim (top right) in bonded black leather featuring the Accu-chek Aviva blood test machine and Multiclix lancing device with pot of sensors and one insulin pen. There is room for spare needles, cartridges and Multiclix lancet drums.

Me again - this is the same inside as the black leather and blue plastic slim ones on the web page.

Regards

Karina

I've just got this email too, these new pens I'm on for Humalog are pretty fragile and the carry case is a nylon bag. My main bag is the deluxe leather densang case, brilliant, but I need something for when I'm out and about to keep everything secure in.

Hmmm, wish I hadn't bought Bruces food now could have used some of the money on this 🙄 JOKE, he'll never go hungry, my life wouldn't be worth it 😱

I've just got this email too, these new pens I'm on for Humalog are pretty fragile and the carry case is a nylon bag. My main bag is the deluxe leather densang case, brilliant, but I need something for when I'm out and about to keep everything secure in.

Hmmm, wish I hadn't bought Bruces food now could have used some of the money on this 🙄 JOKE, he'll never go hungry, my life wouldn't be worth it 😱

LOL!! Poor Bruce - poor you! Looks like an excellent offer - pity I've already got one.... :( ... albeit a blue plastic one.. and it's pay day on Friday.. I've got the spare cash .... I'm talking myself into it methinks .. 😱

Karina

LOL!! Poor Bruce - poor you! Looks like an excellent offer - pity I've already got one.... :( ... albeit a blue plastic one.. and it's pay day on Friday.. I've got the spare cash .... I'm talking myself into it methinks .. 😱

Karina

It was all in the name of research you understand... I thought I would check that the promotional code was working ok... had problems, e-mailed desang who fixed it and tried again. This time no problems, but could not bring myself to abandon the transaction.... so I've bought one.... I now have more kitbags than I do meters... 😱

Karina 🙄

It was all in the name of research you understand... I thought I would check that the promotional code was working ok... had problems, e-mailed desang who fixed it and tried again. This time no problems, but could not bring myself to abandon the transaction.... so I've bought one.... I now have more kitbags than I do meters... 😱

Karina 🙄

Pity it worked... I'm contemplating, hope they've run out soon 😉

I recently bought the Desang Classic Kitbag from the Medical Shop.

Managed to get 20% discount by using a promo code from a Balance Mag, also didn't have to pay VAT as diabetic stuff is VAT exempt if the purchaser is diabetic.

Better late than never?! Here's a link to the web page of Joe, who came up with the small-in-one, and shows you the layout of the inside:

http://www.joes-diabetes.com/joes_small_in_one.html

Karina

Managed to get 20% discount by using a promo code from a Balance Mag, also didn't have to pay VAT as diabetic stuff is VAT exempt if the purchaser is diabetic.

What shop was that??? Does it have a link?

and what was the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back