Dangerous or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinty2001

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Just seen this on X formerly Twitter thought I would like to hear peoples thoughts on it I am not interested in it as probably quack medicine

Attachments

• IMG_1814.jpeg
    IMG_1814.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1815.png
    IMG_1815.png
    79 KB · Views: 50
You can stop spikes for free. Just walk after meals. Clinically proven.
Glucose godess my @rse.

HI,
I have recently followed the Glucose Goddess's hacks and although its only been 3 days my blood glucose is now peeking at 8.6 instead of 10.6. Its down to her as these are regular breakfasts.
Not sure about tablets - I guess they copy a veggie starter or something. I don't think you need them - I guess they are expensive?
I will continue following her hacks which are free and let you know after 4 weeks whether I still believe her.

HI,
I have recently followed the Glucose Goddess's hacks and although its only been 3 days my blood glucose is now peeking at 8.6 instead of 10.6. Its down to her as these are regular breakfasts.
Not sure about tablets - I guess they copy a veggie starter or something. I don't think you need them - I guess they are expensive?
I will continue following her hacks which are free and let you know after 4 weeks whether I still believe her.

Attachments

• IMG_6051.png
    IMG_6051.png
    97 KB · Views: 2
This is from Eddy Edison’s post I found quite a shock! There’s a full blog on it on their link

Attachments

• IMG_6051.png
    IMG_6051.png
    97 KB · Views: 3
HI,
I have never heard of her. I only follow advice from this and my slimming club and it works for me

Can you share the paper on the clinical trial for walking to stop spikes?
I am not 100% convinced ... based on my (non-clinical) trial of n=1.
I read your post wrong. Is this a suggestion of walking to stop spikes? Have a great day

I read your post wrong. Is this a suggestion of walking to stop spikes? Have a great day
Yes, my question was in response to the comment from @Tdm
I know many people find walking benefits their BG management.
However, I am sure there are certain variables such as how fit we are and how long we walk for.
Walking has does not reduce my BG unless I hike up some steep hills for a few hours and then, only if my starting BG was not too high. And, this is not practical after every meal as I have to get work done as some point in the day.

Yes, my question was in response to the comment from @Tdm
I know many people find walking benefits their BG management.
However, I am sure there are certain variables such as how fit we are and how long we walk for.
Walking has does not reduce my BG unless I hike up some steep hills for a few hours and then, only if my starting BG was not too high. And, this is not practical after every meal as I have to get work done as some point in the day.
And I like a rest after my evening meal. I’m a sloth tbh my mobility and energy is not good. Gardening season starting for me soon will get me out my lethargy. Have a few things to do today and might get out to prepare pots and seedlings . Have to bring some into my flat. I hate them inside but won’t be for long

I am not 100% convinced ... based on my (non-clinical) trial of n=1.
There is one cos i saw it online, but on break so no time to track down.

Walking works for me. Just a ten minute walk around the block brings it tumbling down.

I dont walk to stop spikes - I walk to lose weight. I am eating veg to lower spikes. I will carry on with my regime until I get to my goal - if I do better each week I won't give up!

Well, not been able to do anything for two weeks and going to have to go careful, had an ablation for arrhythmia. I have followed her on instagram and not sure if her ‘hacks’ work. The pills are the latest wheeze

Well, not been able to do anything for two weeks and going to have to go careful, had an ablation for arrhythmia. I have followed her on instagram and not sure if her ‘hacks’ work. The pills are the latest wheeze
Get well soon

I am not 100% convinced ... based on my (non-clinical) trial of n=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back