DAFNE referral ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered a course, not dafne at my diabetes unit at the hospital, but as I work permanent nights, couldn't do, but there is an online course you can do called Bertie, which I am doing .

FB_IMG_1666002284918.jpg
Received some exciting things in the post this morning.

Pleased you are excited but in my opinion, it's rather disappointing that it will be a remote course. You get so much out of spending face to face time with other diabetics. It was one of the big benefits for me.

Pleased you are excited but in my opinion, it's rather disappointing that it will be a remote course. You get so much out of spending face to face time with other diabetics. It was one of the big benefits for me.
I actually don't miss out too much in that respect because I already know other diabetics in my area though a Facebook that do meets up so I do still speabd time face to face with other Facebook. At the end of the day I knew it would be remote when I was referred to it so it is whar Is and like I said I do still have benefit of spending with other diabetics though these meets up I think every 2 or 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back