dafne course

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get on the DAFNE course? Is it a question badgering the nurses or can you apply off one's own bat?
Try the BERTIE online course from Bournemouth hospital while you're waiting. It seems to work on the same principles as Dafne ( dose adjusted for normal eating ) and has been praised on here.

Try the BERTIE online course from Bournemouth hospital while you're waiting. It seems to work on the same principles as Dafne ( dose adjusted for normal eating ) and has been praised on here.
One day bournemouth hospital will recommend the course to me :rofl: I’ve only ever read about it on here, gets good praise but never been mentioned or advertised in hospital appointments there

One day bournemouth hospital will recommend the course to me :rofl: I’ve only ever read about it on here, gets good praise but never been mentioned or advertised in hospital appointments there
It looks as if you can self refer for the BERTIE course.

It looks as if you can self refer for the BERTIE course.
i know you can just do it yourself online, it’s just funny that the hospital never mention this the only people who recommend it are here

The hospital near me recommended it to us as helpful if we wanted to refresh our memory.
More than here then, 12 years of living here and not been mentioned or seen it advertised yet! To the OP it is worth looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back