• Community Members: Please be respectful of other peoples' opinions within our online community

Cute small animal picture of the day

Contused

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Three mudskippers, amphibious fish that live in mudflats and connected mangrove ecosystems…

7xoLhb7.jpg

Contused

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Huan-Huan cuddles her cub, Fleur de Coton, at The Beauval zoo in Saint-Aignan-sur-Cher…

DbURsHv.jpg

Two panda cub twins named Fleur de Coton (R) and Petite Neige (L) are pictured at The Beauval Zoo…

CA3ev3v.jpg

Contused

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A monomorium kiliani ant feeding on a drop of honey on the leaf of a Swiss cheese plant…

ityJQ2b.jpg

Contused

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
A pelican flaps its wings in the seaside fishing neighbourhood of Guet Ndar, Senegal…

SrPc2Kl.jpg

Contused

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Bee-eaters are easily spotted birds because of their colours. They spend most of their time flying in search of insects…

IwRgdml.jpg

Gwynn

Hmmm vegetarians !!!

Mmm Vegatarians.jpg

Docb

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
pheasant head.JPG

Saw this fellow on my walk. Strange encounter, he seemed to want to fight me for possession of rights to walk along the path. Got to within two feet of him and all he did was cackle louder. When I passed him he followed me until he was happy I was out of his patch. I reckon he was a bit gaga, and, fooled by my red jacket, thought I was another pheasant.