Cute small animal picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey hunt in Scotland as a macaque goes on the run after escaping from a wildlife park. The monkey is one of 34 Japanese macaques at Highland Wildlife Park…

qDyl34N2_o.jpg

Monkey hunt in Scotland as a macaque goes on the run after escaping from a wildlife park. The monkey is one of 34 Japanese macaques at Highland Wildlife Park…

qDyl34N2_o.jpg
They found him yesterday ! Doesn't seem to have suffered any harm, I was pleased to note. Wonder what the hell he ate whilst roaming free.

They found him yesterday ! Doesn't seem to have suffered any harm, I was pleased to note. Wonder what the hell he ate whilst roaming free.
Contents of birdfeeders, apparently.

A month-old male Sumatran elephant named Kama plays next to his mother at Bali zoo. The birth of Kama marks the second birth of a Sumatran elephant in two years at the zoo in Gianyar, Indonesia…

yR3OxJOf_o.jpg

He was heading back home . Guess freedom wasn't all he thought it would be lol he was eating bird food in a woman's garden when she phoned to get him captured

I hope you don’t mind me posting this. It’s in the news today . It’s not just cute it sends a message poor baby no ice to sleep on. No habitat

Attachments

• IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Macaques huddle together for warmth at a hot spring in Nagano, Japan. Known as snow monkeys, the animals soak in the 40C water every day during cold weather, spending their bathtime grooming, snoozing and playing on visitors’ camera tripods…

k46g0OGp_o.jpg

Nooooooooo. I really really want two white kittens now, or two black kittens, ooh or one of each and a toirtoise shell to add a bit of feistiness. This is why I'm going to be a cat woman in a few short years :D

Attachments

• -63wa68.jpg
    -63wa68.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 5
A rare sighting on a mild Christmas Day of waxwings in south London. The flock of 13 was feeding on berries from a pink rowan tree in a garden. The waxwings have migrated across from Scandinavia due to a shortage of food there and have been sighted across the UK…

q5LKADZm_o.jpg

The Rock Parrot (Neophema petrophila) is a species of grass parrot native to Australia…

o5U6vb6m_o.jpg

HtS5biCw_o.jpg

6huBzTw4_o.jpg

2NwanDJb_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back