Cute small animal picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penguins gather around a block of ice at Asahiyama zoo in Hokkaido…

EN3AoShU_o.jpg

My little babies Dave and Opal, the consultant when i was in hospital let me out for an hour as Dave wasn't well and i had to give him medicine, wasn't going to let me go until i said he could die if i didnt give him medicine. He said he didn't want that on his conscience and let me go lol x

Attachments

• 20230210_154736.jpg
    20230210_154736.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 4
The European rock pipit (Anthus petrosus) is a small species of songbird that breeds in western Europe on rocky coasts. It has streaked greyish-brown upperparts and buff underparts, and is similar in appearance to other European pipits…

1jXfyr7A_o.jpg

I miss all my rabbits and guinea pigs @kellie01 Now I've only got two cats which were my sisters and sons and a parrot which was going pillar to post. I miss those days but the fox was always having to be battled, it was a war zone out the backgarden back in the day.

I miss all my rabbits and guinea pigs @kellie01 Now I've only got two cats which were my sisters and sons and a parrot which was going pillar to post. I miss those days but the fox was always having to be battled, it was a war zone out the backgarden back in the day.
Mine are indoor rabbits, they live in the spare bedroom. Much better when the weather is bad and i don't have to go out in the cold and wet to feed them or clean them out x

Mine are indoor rabbits, they live in the spare bedroom. Much better when the weather is bad and i don't have to go out in the cold and wet to feed them or clean them out x
That is a good idea. 🙂

A little blue penguin. The flightless bird, native to New Zealand and the world’s smallest penguin species, is ‘at risk’, according to the country’s Department of Conservation…

3yihoToG_o.jpg

Wild geese silhouetted above a wind pump in Kinderdijk, Netherlands. About a third of the country is below sea level and wind pumps prevent the land from being flooded…

HDWqEriY_o.jpg

Le Le, the first giant panda born in Singapore, eats food received on the occasion of his second birthday at the River Wonders giant panda forest exhibit in Mandai wildlife reserve…

akONlSNZ_o.jpg

A six-week-old puppy is doused with water by its owner as relief from an extreme heatwave…

nbEI8cCb_o.jpg

Flamingos which have arrived at their wintering area of Bursa Kocaçay Delta in Turkey after spending the summer in Italy’s Veneto region. Hundreds of flamingos fly along the Mediterranean coastline in flocks to return to their wintering areas…

q8sujRJs_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back