Cute small animal picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stag in Richmond Park, London…

6HECvZPR_o.jpg

People and canines arrive on the first day of the Crufts dog show at the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham…

RyBZxbsp_o.jpg

A huge atlas moth, with a wingspan of more than 9in, photographed on an areca nut plantation in Sirsi, India…

Xn6xPeIV_o.jpg

A green cat spider guarding its nest of tiny offspring in the mountains of central Taiwan…

6fwBzDzO_o.jpg

What a beautiful spider 😎

Never seen one before, you have got me googling them, and I'm wondering if it is a green lynx spider as I can't find green cat spider?

What a beautiful spider 😎

Never seen one before, you have got me googling them, and I'm wondering if it is a green lynx spider as I can't find green cat spider?
You may well be correct. I found this after a search…

3S8g1bCP_o.jpg

Could a lynx be described as a cat?

Last edited:
A snake digging itself into the sand to ambush its prey, next to tracks left by a dune gecko in the Negev desert in Israel…

Qsvf3wZ2_o.jpg

A rare melanistic leopard, also known as a black panther, on the prowl. This two-year-old female, called Giza by local trackers in Kenya, first appeared near the Ewaso Narok River 18 months ago. She was delivered in a litter of two cubs to a more usual spotted leopard. Melanism is the rarer opposite of albinism that occurs in humans and animals. Giza has grown accustomed to people and tolerates the occasional vehicle following her through her territory. She is thought to be the first black leopard in Africa to have been photographed without the use of camera traps…

yEMv6vC1_o.jpg

A rare melanistic leopard, also known as a black panther, on the prowl. This two-year-old female, called Giza by local trackers in Kenya, first appeared near the Ewaso Narok River 18 months ago. She was delivered in a litter of two cubs to a more usual spotted leopard. Melanism is the rarer opposite of albinism that occurs in humans and animals. Giza has grown accustomed to people and tolerates the occasional vehicle following her through her territory. She is thought to be the first black leopard in Africa to have been photographed without the use of camera traps…

yEMv6vC1_o.jpg
Not particularly small, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back