cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main craving bizarrely seems to be porridge!
Weird I know, I can pack away more oats at the
moment than the average horse!! I like to add dried
fruit to it to make a change and am thinking of other
ways to jazz it up. I don't really miss sweets...and
my tastes seemed to have changed.There are boxes
of porridge all over the show in my kitchen....my family
tend to make allowances though!
Kathy xx

Porridge is one of my 3 standard breakfasts, and i have cinnamon mixed with it, cook it with water, not milk, then add a few dried sunflower and pumkin seeds (good for low cholesterol levels, as is porridge, don't you know!) and some tinned pruned (in fruit juice). Other 2 brreakfasts are: shredded what with seeds and dried cranberries, wholemael toast and chunky marmalade, no spread. Occassionally have bacon and eggs, tomato, mushrooms. Mmmmm

I've been chopping and changing with my 'avatar' - finally settled on 'Stan', from Bill Tidy's 'The Cloggies' (where folk dancing is a contact sport!:D)

Where do you find them all?

Olives are 'hell-grapes', just as avocado is a 'hell-pear' and a gherkin is a 'hell-cucumber'- none of them tastes like they pretend they should! Urrrgh!😱

Erm, hate to say it, but I love avacados too - bring on the Guacomole! Don't mind a sliced wally with me bar-b-qued burger either!

Erm, hate to say it, but I love avacados too - bring on the Guacomole! Don't mind a sliced wally with me bar-b-qued burger either!

That figures, you clearly have no sense of taste!😱:D

For my avatars I either scan pictures in and then use a graphics program to mess around with them, or you can find things using google, or something like 'photobucket' which has over 7 billion images on it!

http://photobucket.com/

That figures, you clearly have no sense of taste!😱:D Ha! you haven't seen my clothes :D Ah - we've been here before (smelly Afghans) Actually its standard jeans and tops, fleeces these days...

What about asparagus - just got some coming up in the garden, and I make a mean Chocolate Courgette cake (Mrs Cropley eat your heat out!)

For my avatars I either scan pictures in and then use a graphics program to mess around with them, or you can find things using google, or something like 'photobucket' which has over 7 billion images on it!

Thanks for this, might have a look

I hate beetroot too - but make a very good beetroot and chocolate cake, and also courgette and banana muffins! Don't think I've ever eaten asparagus!🙂

I hate beetroot too - but make a very good beetroot and chocolate cake, Sounds Yum - you couldn't put the recipe in the recipe forum or give a link to it when you've got a mo? - growing some of them too. and also courgette and banana muffins! Yum! Don't think I've ever eaten asparagus!🙂
Nice barbequed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back