Covid booster date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had it! Covid booster that is, Pfizer this time, they’re not “boosting” with AZ. Had to queue for a couple of minutes.

Walked in with my “ticket”, nurse on computer said you must take immunosuppressants? No, I replied, I really am immunosuppressed, I don’t have a spleen. Oh, she said, and looked puzzled for some reason. I don’t think she knew what to type in! 🙄

Never felt a thing when doc injected me, only problem was he wouldn’t let me have it in my right arm as I’d just had my flu jab in there on Monday. Just hope it doesn’t ache, as I find it impossible to sleep in any other position but my left side.

Glad it’s done and I treated myself on the way home. 😉

Attachments

• C0D33175-A952-40C7-9DBD-E105A6905C1D.jpeg
    C0D33175-A952-40C7-9DBD-E105A6905C1D.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@eggyg You must feel relieved to have had the jabs!

Just got home from holiday yesterday and went into town today. Huge electronic signs up saying "Infection rates are high in this area. Remember Hands, Face Space" which are a bit scary! We also came home to a letter telling us that the (past) date for the flu clinic has been cancelled but we have to ring up on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings - or Thursday afternoons between specified hours to book appointments for the flu jabs and at the same time we can ask for our boosters. The friends we visited in town are with another surgery in the same health centre, but they just have to go tomorrow and queue for both flu and booster jabs. Everywhere seems different.

Meanwhile, since we did private antigen tests to fly home and private PCR tests this morning, together with NHS antigen tests again this morning we're happy that at the moment we are free of infection.

I’ve got mine tomorrow and will be pleased to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back