Covid again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 5 weeks I’m finally feeling better although now I’m anaemic (unrelated) so I’m still not back to normal.
Actually probably not unrelated. Lots of people are reporting levels of iron, ferritin, b12, vit d and others decimated after covid. Would likely account for at least some of the long covid issues. Add into that the appalling low lab reference ranges that so many drs consider the same as optimal for good health ( wry much NOT the same thing) and we’re a national with terrible vitamin and mineral levels adding to and even causing much chronic illness. Hope you feel better soon.

Actually probably not unrelated. Lots of people are reporting levels of iron, ferritin, b12, vit d and others decimated after covid. Would likely account for at least some of the long covid issues. Add into that the appalling low lab reference ranges that so many drs consider the same as optimal for good health ( wry much NOT the same thing) and we’re a national with terrible vitamin and mineral levels adding to and even causing much chronic illness. Hope you feel better soon.
When I finally get to speak to the doctor I’ll find out. Maybe. I do have a history of anaemia though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back