Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks ago for results of my hba1c
With the drop in HBA1c and looking at your menus in your link. Looks like you could be on the right track.
With the personal exception of the beans, I prefer my sausages dipped in egg. 🙂 can’t beat a bit of pork.
You seem to have some peppers, broccoli, courgette in the menus too? Looks great.

If you are having 6 of the cookies per day at 13g carbs for 2 cookies that represents quite a big proportion of your carbohydrates at nearly 40g, that you should be aiming at if you are following a low carb approach. If you are hungry you may be better having some full fat Greek yoghurt with some berries, sugarfree jelly with cream, high protein yoghurts or Kvarg deserts which would be filling and much less carbs

With the drop in HBA1c and looking at your menus in your link. Looks like you could be on the right track.
With the personal exception of the beans, I prefer my sausages dipped in egg. 🙂 can’t beat a bit of pork.
You seem to have some peppers, broccoli, courgette in the menus too? Looks great.
Thank you i do eat eggs also. and trying my hardest to lower it more but don't want to lose more weight

If you are having 6 of the cookies per day at 13g carbs for 2 cookies that represents quite a big proportion of your carbohydrates at nearly 40g, that you should be aiming at if you are following a low carb approach. If you are hungry you may be better having some full fat Greek yoghurt with some berries, sugarfree jelly with cream, high protein yoghurts or Kvarg deserts which would be filling and much less carbs
I do eat and Greek yoghurt berries also eat pears apples grapes and most fruits

Thank you i do eat eggs also. and trying my hardest to lower it more but don't want to lose more weight
Understood which was why I asked the last time you had an appointment. I wouldn't stick my neck out suggesting you are “missdiagnosed.” (I’m no HCP. And ethically shouldn’t if I was, to a stranger online.)

Are you happy with your body image where you are now? The lost weight could just be your metabolism agreeing with the diet change? Are you on any medication either for diabetes or other stuff?

Understood which was why I asked the last time you had an appointment. I wouldn't stick my neck out suggesting you are “missdiagnosed.” (I’m no HCP. And ethically shouldn’t if I was, to a stranger online.)

Are you happy with your body image where you are now? The lost weight could just be your metabolism agreeing with the diet change? Are you on any medication either for diabetes or other stuff?
Yes medicatio Gabapentin - esomeprazole - ventolin - amlodimine 10mg -Metformin 500mg - rosvastin 10mg

Health problems
Emphysema
moderate bilateral osteoarthritis
None alcoholic fatty liver disease
Diabetes type 2
Scoliosis
Hearing loss
Cataracts left eye
Gallstone’s
Chronic cholecystitis
gastroscope ages l reflux disease
High blood pressure
Enlarged prostate
Common bile duct from gallbladder I 11m instead of 3mRead less
Hiatus hernia
Umbilical hernia
Abdominal wall ripped

M
Yes medicatio Gabapentin - esomeprazole - ventolin - amlodimine 10mg -Metformin 500mg - rosvastin 10mg

Health problems
Emphysema
Diabetes type 2
Scoliosis
Hearing loss
Cataracts left eye
Gallstone’s
Chronic cholecystitis
High blood pressure
Enlarged prostate
Hiatus hernia
Umbilical hernia
Abdominal wall ripped
Make sure you are getting your vitamin B12 checked regularly as those conditions and medications could make you vulnerable to B12 deficiency.
You certainly have a lot to contend with.

Health problems
Emphysema
Diabetes type 2
Scoliosis
Hearing loss
Cataracts left eye
Gallstone’s
Chronic cholecystitis
High blood pressure
Enlarged prostate
Hiatus hernia
Umbilical hernia
Abdominal wall ripped
That’s a fair list you got there. But being positive, it seems you with the help of your supportive wife is wiping the floor with your diabetes. 🙂

That’s a fair list you got there. But being positive, it seems you with the help of your supportive wife is wiping the floor with your diabetes. 🙂
loll yes it's a big list my doctor says i'm wornout from working day and night most of my life 🙄but none of them stop me doing anything i want to do just yet. Yes she's good and likes cooking been with her 42 years

loll yes it's a big list my doctor says i'm wornout from working day and night most of my life 🙄but none of them stop me doing anything i want to do just yet. Yes she's good and likes cooking been with her 42 years
Long may it last.
Oddly, we had fish cakes with a mushroom sauce and some courgette cheesy chip things, earlier?
Lol, I was thinking it would have worked with a steak? Seems to work with anything.

Long may it last.
Oddly, we had fish cakes with a mushroom sauce and some courgette cheesy chip things, earlier?
Lol, I was thinking it would have worked with a steak? Seems to work with anything.
I love fish cakes and courgettes. I have steak atleast once a week and try to eat meet everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back