Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all different and our bodies act differently to different foods so it is important to learn how your body reacts which is why most people on this forum would encourage you to test.

Whilst the sugar content appears low, all carbohydrates are converted to glucose when we digest them so the sugar content alone is pretty irrelevant.
Few people with diabetes can tolerate 64.6% carbs without medication such as insulin.

It’s 13g carbs for two cookies. Could you stop at two? What would 13g carbs do to you blood sugar? Those are the questions to ask yourself. The answer to whether they’re ok depends on the individual.

It’s 13g carbs for two cookies. Could you stop at two? What would 13g carbs do to you blood sugar? Those are the questions to ask yourself. The answer to whether they’re ok depends on the individual.
i don't have a monitor but i can't keep loseing weight like i am, just lost another 3kgs in 9 days be nothing left of me soon

Ok, you don't have a monitor, so i guess you have a t2 diagnosis?
And you say you are loosing weight unintentionally.

You may be misdiagnosed, and actually be type 1, as loosing weight is a symptom of t1.

Have you had an antigen test/ cpeptide test? May be worth asking for them if not.

Ok, you don't have a monitor, so i guess you have a t2 diagnosis?
And you say you are loosing weight unintentionally.

You may be misdiagnosed, and actually be type 1, as loosing weight is a symptom of t1.

Have you had an antigen test/ cpeptide test? May be worth asking for them if not.
My hba1c went up to 57 when i was alost 14 stone so changed my diet to more healthey one un June since then i have gone to 12 stone and last hba1c was 50. Not sure what t2 diagnosis means

Type 2 diabetes

i don't have a monitor but i can't keep loseing weight like i am, just lost another 3kgs in 9 days be nothing left of me soon

That’s a fair bit of weight to lose in a short time. Are you eating enough protein and fat? If you want some extra treat items to keep your weight up, you could look at some of the low carb baking recipes. The cookies you posted are low calorie so they wouldn’t help you gain weight.

Can you post an average day’s food for you?

In my experience, and please don’t feel obligated to take this as gospel, but anything thats labelled skinny something or other is usually due to the fact that it takes 7-10 working days to get off the toilet, but I suppose you are skinnier 🙄

That’s a fair bit of weight to lose in a short time. Are you eating enough protein and fat? If you want some extra treat items to keep your weight up, you could look at some of the low carb baking recipes. The cookies you posted are low calorie so they wouldn’t help you gain weight.

Can you post an average day’s food for you?
i did post the foods i eat a week aog can you see the thread on my profile https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/lowered-my-gloucose.108217/#post-1292335 mornings i eat boiled egg or soup / porridge / fish cakes. then i have dinner whick you will see on my other thread

In my experience, and please don’t feel obligated to take this as gospel, but anything thats labelled skinny something or other is usually due to the fact that it takes 7-10 working days to get off the toilet, but I suppose you are skinnier 🙄
loll i hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back