Circle D Party video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Video looks like you all had good time

Glad you guys are liking it! :D

Set is still in. Have now slept and showered with it on. Might leave it on til tomorrow. Half the time I'm forgetting it's there actually. So it's proving to be an interesting experiment.

That's what made my mind up. At the previous London meet way back in November last year Viki gave me one of her sets and I tried that.

I'm still not persuaded that it would be for me, but I can see why it's attractive and so many people want one. Don't think I'd be well suited to the pump club though - plus there's no way I'd get approved for one! :D

That's fair, it's not for everyone. I love it as I'm fed up with jabs and they never seemed to work for me. Time to get some sleep and look vaguely sane and composed for the antics.

Tom

That's a great video, certainly made me want to meet you lot. Who know maybe I will get to a meet one day.:D

😱 Lordy!! 😱

xx

OMG Becky the video is awesome 🙂 thank you so much 🙂 u rock girl!!! x

Thought I had got away with not being filmed but am on there a few times. Was gutted I couldn't blow up those ballons, was too hard!

I couldnt blow them up either...had little dots in front of my eyes in the end so thought best to stop 🙄

I couldnt blow them up either...had little dots in front of my eyes in the end so thought best to stop 🙄

can i just ask who was westie and the young girl sat with him ??

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back