Circle D Party video

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
For those of you who wanted to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQBuBmE3zIE

Hopefully that link should work ok. I'm told the quality will get better. It's not meant to be so pixellated, but it's still being processed through the system, so it will be easier to watch soon.

I didn't film quite as much as I thought I had though :(

Hope you enjoy it though! 🙂

Well done Becky - it allows those of us who could not attend to get a feel of the day you all enjoyed

These short films will help no doubt on the course you start

Thanks for your input

Glad you guys are liking it! :D

Set is still in. Have now slept and showered with it on. Might leave it on til tomorrow. Half the time I'm forgetting it's there actually. So it's proving to be an interesting experiment.

Tremendous! Brilliant work Becky! :D:D:D How do you manage to time the music so perfectly to the footage?

Last edited:
ooooooh what fun you were all having !!! becky was that afull sugar coke then ??

Wow! 🙂

Its so clever Becky- you are very clever! I take it you are trying a set out! Hope it goes well.

xx

Wow! 🙂

Its so clever Becky- you are very clever! I take it you are trying a set out! Hope it goes well.

xx

She is, she's got one of my ones in her. A 6mm quick set. I put it in for her, it's my arm you can see!

The one in London was a little bit arsey, but gave me a new one.

With the one tonight, I explained to them (and a guy at the bar who was one of their suppliers) what I was doing, and the bar/restaurant, which is a popular family owned place, told me they'd be interested in the DiDkA Pledge, and to bring round some paperwork :D

The one in London was a little bit arsey, but gave me a new one.

With the one tonight, I explained to them (and a guy at the bar who was one of their suppliers) what I was doing, and the bar/restaurant, which is a popular family owned place, told me they'd be interested in the DiDkA Pledge, and to bring round some paperwork :D

boo to yates ....excellant news for tonightd diner !!

Excellent video.. :D my first time on You tube as well lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back